Terminator 1 Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for the compare shots, The_8TH_Wonder. Sometimes it seems to me that people are so in love with their collectibles that they even almost ready to blame the movie in it's non-accurateness. :D To me it's hard to understand why people can't know what's wrong with their items and still love them. We all love our beloved ones, right? Even thou we know their strong and weak points. Right? So why people can't do so with their collectibles? I don't know.

Thank you for the compare shots, The_8TH_Wonder. Sometimes it seems to me that people are so in love with their collectibles that they even almost ready to blame the movie in it's non-accurateness. :D To me it's hard to understand why people can't know what's wrong with their items and still love them. We all love our beloved ones, right? Even thou we know their strong and weak points. Right? So why people can't do so with their collectibles? I don't know.

At this point it's not even about the accuracy of the figure. It's the fact he keeps droning on and on saying the exact same thing because people disagree with his opinion. He's acting like he's the victim when he is clearly not.

WOW did yours come with an invisibility cloak?

just removed the invisible cloak, and he looks fantastic.
jacket has a nice soft feel to it, pants show off his leg musculature perfectly and head and in particular body sculpt leaves
T2 PF for dead IMO
nice result on this PF. Very happy to have ordered only 2 weeks ago, once the in-hand pics started coming in. this was off the radar, with the initial proto pics

jacket has a nice soft feel to it, pants show off his leg musculature perfectly and head and in particular body sculpt leaves
T2 PF for dead IMO
nice result on this PF. Very happy to have ordered only 2 weeks ago, once the in-hand pics started coming in. this was off the radar, with the initial proto pics

Lokks awesome! Congrats! The best Arnold statue to date. No question.

As a statue that I would almost describe as being originally disgusted with, I placed my order this weekend.

This is EASILY sideshow's best turnaround in terms of badly executed, abysmal prototype to amazing, high end, must own collectible.

I'm still in shock...a very happy shock :lol

I can't wait to get him!

Hello V-Raptor, when the love toward someone/something inhibit to see the reality it´s called fanaticism. The fanboys existed since the born of the net. This people tend to form groups and to squat the forums trying to take control on what it is possible to discuss ( what please them ) and what it is not ( if you dare to write something against their thoughts you are immediatly accused of trolling even if they don´t even know the meaning of the word).

As you can clearly see, instead of whatching the world with their eyes and admit that this is a nice piece but with a low likeness of Arnold,
the prefer to auto-celebrate supporting eachother. What is perceived from their words is that this topic is open only to who celebrate the statue they bought even by writing 200 and more pages ,but NOT to the critics, if you disagree with them, you are invited to "move on".

Returning in topic,
does anyone know why the Normal version head has one eye that is not painted ??? It is just the pieces I have seen or are all like that?

Last edited:
T2 PF for dead IMO

:lol looks great , congrats :clap Shame about the cloak, it would have been cool :)

T2 PF for dead IMO

Nice pics, :yess:

Hello V-Raptor, when the love toward someone/something inhibit to see the reality it´s called fanaticism. The fanboys existed since the born of the net. This people tend to form groups and to squat the forums trying to take control on what it is possible to discuss ( what please them ) and what it is not ( if you dare to write something against their thoughts you are immediatly accused of trolling even if they don´t even know the meaning of the word).

As you can clearly see, instead of whatching the world with their eyes and admit that this is a nice piece but with a low likeness of Arnold,
the prefer to auto-celebrate supporting eachother. What is perceived from their words is that this topic is open only to who celebrate the statue they bought even by writing 200 and more pages ,but NOT to the critics, if you disagree with them, you are invited to "move on".

Returning in topic,
does anyone know why the Normal version head has one eye that is not painted ??? It is just the pieces I have seen or are all like that?

:lsvader stop fightinG n get this PF ........ no onE wants to argue with u....just bring this PF @ your home u will see why

Returning in trolling the topic you mean
Isn´t a fact that the normal version has one eye painted and one not???
Isn´t that weird?

Where is the trolling??

Here is another one that like to fill his mouth with the word "trolling" as soon as he see something wrtitten that doesn´t please him.....

Here is another one that like to fill his mouth with the word "trolling" as soon as he see something wrtitten that doesn´t please him...

Dat's da common thing around here. Just accept it, try to relax... Be a REAL TROLL at least :lol
Humor will save the world (otherwise it'll drown in pathos and anger) :wink1:

Damn.
Thanks Fremen.

Maybe, I'll figure a way to remove them. It would make more sense to have them on the other head.

Wow can't believe the direction this page went. I am no fan boy. I like the Terminator films but they are not my fav. I can say this IMO this is SS best film PF out there. The sculpt, the clothing, the paint job, it is all pretty much perfect. Yes it's not an exact replica of Arnie but in hand it looks about perfect and it almost looks real.

Really wish I did not drop the reg head. :( :(

Damn.
Thanks Fremen.

Maybe, I'll figure a way to remove them. It would make more sense to have them on the other head.

You could probably pull them off. I think there are little holes drilled into the reg head for the arms of the glasses.

Back