Terminator 1 Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thread cleaned up and reopened.

Stay on topic, keep it civil.

If more of the same shenanigans starts up again, infractions will be handed out without warning and this thread will be locked again.

glad to see this thread opened back up so I can look at all the great pics again! thanks snoop!

:)

img5807r2.jpg

img5808r.jpg

img5814r.jpg

img5802r.jpg

img5816r.jpg

img5804r.jpg

img5810r.jpg

img5811rt.jpg

Yea bro those are all COMIC based statues with zero human likenesses. Obviously you just don't like human likenesses in any type of collectible so :wave

I like human likeness, but likeness of the actor must be.

But I hate to be scammed.

I don´t like when the producer push one "thing" and then ship to you something different.

I have seen many prototype statues at the fair to be nice painted, with paint wash etc, the photo of the same nice piece are published on the website of the producer and then when you receive your piece it´s something completely different.

I think it´s something to the limit of the fraud.

If you advertise me on the website "something" with a certain quality I pretend to receive something of the same quality.... otherwise you are scamming me.

i actually like the in hand pic more than the protos , i wasnt convinced with the proto pic, glad the ex was not sold out when it came in stock, also i agree to a certain point that enetrbay has better paint finish but i can find fault with it too specially its forehead and hair which i think is a bit over sized , but the paint is much better than the pf on the enterbay , maybe that has also to do with the materials used for the face,,some kinda resin ,, dont know..

I don´t like when the producer push one "thing" and then ship to you something different.

I have seen many prototype statues at the fair to be nice painted, with paint wash etc, the photo of the same nice piece are published on the website of the producer and then when you receive your piece it´s something completely different.

If you advertise me on the website "something" with a certain quality I pretend to receive something of the same quality.... otherwise you are scamming me.

You have already had this thread closed once, we get that you don't like it so give it a rest and find another thread that you do like.

Last edited by a moderator:

This is true and this does happen more often than not.

But in this case, it doesn't apply. AT ALL. Because in my opinion the prototype was incredibly flawed and was more of a representation of the arnold stuntman than arnold himself.

I am floored that the final product looks as good as it does and is a 100% improvement over the prototype. Now that NEVER happens :lol

But I'm so happy it did in this case. Can't wait to get this guy.

Great pictures everyone.

This is true and this does happen more often than not.

But in this case, it doesn't apply. AT ALL. Because in my opinion the prototype was incredibly flawed and was more of a representation of the arnold stuntman than arnold himself.

I am floored that the final product looks as good as it does and is a 100% improvement over the prototype. Now that NEVER happens :lol

But I'm so happy it did in this case. Can't wait to get this guy.

Great pictures everyone.
It is not the case of this statue,
in this case the quality has improved from the prototype and not viceversa.

The overall quality is good,
there are some problems that affect the likeness like the hairs, the narrow forehead, the mouth, the cheekbones and the chin and the beard.

The paintjob it´s surely better than the T2 PF version, if the sculpt of the head was a little better it would have been perfect.

I think that this PF came out extremely well done, IMO. I cancelled mine in order to get the Dutch PF but now I'm thinking on picking this one up now. :D

BTW...Great pics, David. :duff

get this one for sure awesome PF ......must have for Arnie Fan

It is not the case of this statue,
in this case the quality has improved from the prototype and not viceversa.

The overall quality is good,
there are some problems that affect the likeness like the hairs, the narrow forehead, the mouth, the cheekbones and the chin and the beard.

The paintjob it´s surely better than the T2 PF version, if the sculpt of the head was a little better it would have been perfect.

It is 100% the case with this statue. The prototype looked like ass. The final product is so much better. Trevor Grove is the ultimate Arnie Sculptor.

Trevor Grove is not the sculptor,
he did only some minor adjustments..... :lecture

Yeah "minor adjustments" Um no you're wrong. Sideshow clearly hired on Trev to "resculpt" an existing one. Do you really think Sideshow would have Trevor do resulpt work cuz they were happy with the original sculpt?

Think about that D. Downer.

I spoke with Trevor on Facebook and he said : "Thanks! I was hired to readjust the new Terminator piece, which had already been sculpted by another artist. So it's very much a collaboration, and not my full sculpt (as opposed to my other Terminator from T2, which I sculpted in full) I won't be able to share pics until Sideshow fully reveals the piece. But thank you for asking!".

Nothing to add....

Back