Terminator 1 Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jaws. Have you tried asking SS for a replacement. Maybe if you explain to them what happened and offer to pay for shipping or something they might help you. It's probably a long shot but maybe worth a try. If you phoned and actually talked to someone instead of emailing.

Wow can't believe the direction this page went. I am no fan boy. I like the Terminator films but they are not my fav. I can say this IMO this is SS best film PF out there. The sculpt, the clothing, the paint job, it is all pretty much perfect. Yes it's not an exact replica of Arnie but in hand it looks about perfect and it almost looks real.

Really wish I did not drop the reg head. :( :(

lol, there might be even a few who would have claimed they received it like that,

Damn.
Thanks Fremen.

Maybe, I'll figure a way to remove them. It would make more sense to have them on the other head.

The glasses don´t come out but can be moved up.

The result you get is this one.

arnieglasses.jpg

Seem like they have been blocked on the regular version head on purpose.

arnieglasses.jpg

No it isnt. Mine has both eyes painted. This is the only version anyones posted with only one eye painted but then if you had it you'd know.

Wow can't believe the direction this page went. I am no fan boy. I like the Terminator films but they are not my fav. I can say this IMO this is SS best film PF out there. The sculpt, the clothing, the paint job, it is all pretty much perfect. Yes it's not an exact replica of Arnie but in hand it looks about perfect and it almost looks real.

Really wish I did not drop the reg head. :( :(

The pose is excellend, the police station scene it is one of the top moments of the first movie.
Sculpt of the body also, (even if someone complained about the fact that the magnet that hold the extended hand is too weak to hold the rifle straight in line with the arm and tend to drop a little bit),
clothes are well tailored, also the paiintjob of the head is nice and an improvement to the Terminator 2 PF that was awful.
But you have don´t have to watching having in mind Arnold Schwarzenegger in 1984.
There is not much of Arnold in it.

No it isnt. Mine has both eyes painted. This is the only version anyones posted with only one eye painted but then if you had it you'd know.

Interesting,
if it is a defect only of this piece it can be so returned,
could you please shot one photo of yours where you can see both eyes painted?

Thanks

arnieglasses.jpg

on my Ex T1 PF have both eyes painted....... its seems to be problem with this particular one.

That's good to know. I don't really care if they painted the eyes. After all, they are hidden by the sunglasses. But If mine comes with those brown spots it's going back.

this piece is ELITE like ELI

Trevor Grove's ability to capture Schwarzenegger's likeness in friggin mindblowing.

Last edited:
So what's your excuse for the Regular being SOLD OUT with the enormous edition of 1500?
An even better question is, why haven't I put this ____ on my ignore list yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
Done.
I've read his other posts in other threads and he has had nothing positive to say. A true ____.

Last edited by a moderator:
So what's your excuse for the Regular being SOLD OUT with the enormous edition of 1500?
An even better question is, why haven't I put this troll on my ignore list yet?

It is VERY simple,
Sideshow keep the EXCLUSIVE versions only for himself.
The normal versions are SOLD to shops/retailers/internet shop around the world.

So the 1500 pieces have been SOLD IN but not SOLD OUT YET.

SELL IN is the sale from the producer to the SHOP,
SELL OUT is the final sale to the final consumer.

SIDESHOW has surely not sold a single piece of NORMAL (who is the fool that with the EXCLUSIVE available at the same price order the normal version???)

So where are the most of the 1500 pieces of the REGULAR version?
Sitting in the warehouse of the distributors/shops......
:lecture

Back