Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 (2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, yeah I have to agree it looks so much better than the first. My fingers are crossed. Do the faces look a little toned down on the turtles aswell? Mikey looks more likeable (when he breaks up Casey and April) compared to how I remember him from the first. Bebop and Rocksteady on the otherhand look outstanding!

Yea I noticed Mikey doesnt look ugly anymore and they toned down the stupid accesories. Thank goodness they got rid of that bamboo armor on leo. So i wonder if thats the krang attacking the city.

Gotta be ironwez! At least I hope so. Agreed on the accessories too so much nicer now.

Sombody over at the technodrome said krang is confirmed awhile ago.

Wait...news about Krang coming from the Technodrome?

KxJum7w.gif

Casey Jones looks okay to me but it really pisses me off that in a multi million big budget bug effects blockbuster they cant either get a good wig or have the actor grow his hair... wtf.

the ONE thing they needed to get right (besides the mask)

i really do not understand why movies do this.... wtf. seriously.

Man, it's weird that "Lol ya'll got jokes huh" is better than "I thought she was with you" :lol

I'm not even going to lie, man. I'm more excited about this film than BVS. It's probably a piece of crap, but it'll be a fun and colorful, piece of crap that reminds me of the 80's and 90' cartoon. Did you see that party wagon shooting those manhole covers? That's from the cartoons!

It looks like just another generic big movie mess. I didn't like the turtle designs for the first movie so I'm not about to change my mind now. For me personally it misses that something that feels like TMNT. The new cartoon still keeps that vibe that I feel the new movie universe lacks.

Its just great to finally see Bebop and Rocksteady on the big screen. Can't believe its taken so long. They're as well known as Shredder and Krang as TMNT bad guys. Hoping we see Krang too. Its looking like aliens invade at some point in this, so its likely.

I was really hyped for the first one and even got into arguments with people about it

And then that movie was so freakin stupid...

Back