Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 (2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Set to be directed by Earth to Echo‘s David Green, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 is set for release on June 3, 2016.

Stephen Amell, best known for playing Oliver Queen on The CW’s hit DC Comics series “Arrow” appears to be taking a quick detour from Starling City to the Big Apple. According to Variety, Amell has just joined the cast of Paramount Pictures and Platninum Dunes’ Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 where he’ll be playing a different masked vigilante, Casey Jones!

https://variety.com/2015/film/news/...-mutant-ninja-turtles-casey-jones-1201459533/

First one isnt a bad movie buuuuuuuuuuuuuuu taaaaaa it doesnt even hold a candle to the perfection that was 1990. i hold that film really high its just everything you love about the turtles in one movie. The comic and cartoon rolled into one.

Still since this movie is gonna have casey and fricken bebop and rocksteady I cant miss that.

umm, Steven Amell will be amazing! Already has the physique. Totally pumped about that casting!!!! Still not seeing this movie being good lol

First one isnt a bad movie buuuuuuuuuuuuuuu taaaaaa it doesnt even hold a candle to the perfection that was 1990. i hold that film really high its just everything you love about the turtles in one movie. The comic and cartoon rolled into one.

Still since this movie is gonna have casey and fricken bebop and rocksteady I cant miss that.

I concur I wouldn't hold a candle near last years effort either it would most likely..............

a2658634-235-explosion.gif

:wink1:

I'm only giving the second a chance because of the new director

Agreed. Love the 1990 movie and did not care for the new one. I do love the show on Cartoon Network....my sons got me into it. Some kick ass episodes like the one with the Jason (Friday 13th) character! Awesome.

Agreed. Love the 1990 movie and did not care for the new one. I do love the show on Nickelodeon....my sons got me into it. Some kick ass episodes like the one with the Jason (Friday 13th) character! Awesome.

Fixed :D I like that show too. I love the references they do to the original cartoon and the 1990 film :)

I'd love it immensely if they gave the turtles new design and got rid of their 37 pieces of flair. Oh, and ditched Johnny Knoxville as Leo.

I guess? Really didn't care much for the first movie. Do I have to wait for the third movie for them to get rid of Megan Fox, ala TF?

those turtles looked like disgusting mutant potatoes.

i didnt pay much attention in the trailers of how ugly they were, but the movie might as well be a horror movie.

i wonder if they will leave the same look

If I wanna watch the 90 movie redux... I'll just rewatch the 90's movie. So tired of hearing the same crap reposted over and over.

Didn't LOVE the 2014 movie. Didn't hate it either since it didn't erase the 90's movie from existance. My son loved it. He'll most likely love this one too. Looking forward to sharing that with him.

I'm down with Amell as Casey. It could have been much, MUCH worse *like those Vern putting on the mask rumors* - so there's that. I just hope they have the same 4 guys as the Turtles. There's been no word of them returning yet.

Back