Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 (2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i guess thats true, he looks like some guy almost

That pic is not so bad. Check out this out :horror

MboNBBv.jpg

I can never take these designs seriously. They do look very ugly and shrek like. I know a mutated turtle isn't supposed to look nice but sheesh.

Casey Jones concept art from TMNT 2: Our of the Shadows.

Why is it that movies never use great concept art designs in the final product? :slap

xVrGyJR.jpg

Looks just like the 90's cartoon.

CmL8CEk.jpg

Instead we got...

2M9v105.jpg

Casey Jones concept art from TMNT 2: Our of the Shadows.

Why is it that movies never use great concept art designs in the final product? :slap

xVrGyJR.jpg

Looks just like the 90's cartoon.

CmL8CEk.jpg

Instead we got...

2M9v105.jpg

i was really pissed about his look, but seeing what his backstory is and what his job in the movie was I guess it made sense he couldn't look like that.
I was still pissed but in context it made kind of sense. besides him being a cop actually was a big part of the plot.

Im not saying cops cant have hair like that, but his clean look made sense in the movie (as much as I hated it)

He's corrections officer who got fired for tellin' his superiors about the Turtle Van.
He talks a lot but waaay too nice of a guy, I wouldn't call him CJ.
He uses the mask once maybe.

The only thing I did not like about this one is that fact that they took what they did with Shredder from the first movie(myth almost a legend, great look) and they turn it into an any-giving sunday villain with no personality which does not fight at all by the way...I did not quite like that.

Bebop and Rocksteady were great! Krang was all right, plot holes are horrible but if one is a ninja Turtle fan one can just let go all that and enjoy as much as one can the movie as it is but of course it could have been much much better...hopefully if it collects at least the investment's money plus some couple of millions more we will get to see a third act to redeem them all...fingers crossed!

The turtle van scene was crazy. It was funny and awesome.

The meeting of krank and shredder was funny.

Megan fox was cool in this. She was cool in the police department scene, her cowabunga scene was nice.
I liked her more.
Her detective scene at the beginning was hot.

Mickey in the police department was funny.

The scientist guy was really funny. I liked him a lot.

Krangs voice was garbage

I enjoyed casey jones a lot in this. Him being extra nice was nice to see because he is so serious in arrow.
I liked seeing a different side of him.

Just saw it.
Enjoyed it a lot.
I found it funny that Raphael had an issue jumping out of a plane where at the start of the film they run down a skyscraper!
Also was there an end credit scene?

I think it was a combination of the speed and the height. My friend has that issue, where he's not afraid of heights or going fast, loves to bungee, but super high roller coasters and skydiving he's afraid of.

I don't think there was, but then again I didn't stay til the very end, only after the retro 90s theme song ended. :rock

Just saw it.
Enjoyed it a lot.
I found it funny that Raphael had an issue jumping out of a plane where at the start of the film they run down a skyscraper!
Also was there an end credit scene?

I loved that the toughest guy, the most hardcore guy in the group was so terrified of jumping :lol I love that even Mickey was laughing about it, Raph was so scared of jumping, that was probably my favorite Raph moment of the movie.

Back