TDKR Hot Toys 1/6 Scale vehicle "THE BAT"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Logically, 1/12 is the way to go but than I am getting sick of the design now. So, depending on price. I will likely pass and use the money for other unannounced Iron Man.

We should do a poll and see how many have their tumbler still boxed, out in the open without a proper display and out in a custom display. Hmm. Off I go
Hmm no go ...... thought I created polls before but don;t see the option for it now :(
someone with ueberpower do it then :p

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

We should do a poll and see how many have their tumbler still boxed, out in the open without a proper display and out in a custom display. Hmm. Off I go
Hmm no go ...... thought I created polls before but don;t see the option for it now :(
someone with ueberpower do it then :p

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

When you go to create a new thread, scroll all the way down to the bottom of the "additional options part." It'll have a box that needs to be checked that says "yes, I would like to create a poll, along with another box where you enter the number of options you want in the poll.

Don't worry, I'm sure people can appreciate the dediaction it takes to make a poll.;) I'm just kidding. It'd be different if the person who posted it was one of those folks who uses "y" instead of "why," and "u" instead of "you," but I think you're safe.:lol

A nice touch for them to have added the bomb.

999049_693497817342555_1111788174_n.jpg

Why are they so hell bent in showing/offering this damn thing?

Just let it go.

Why are they so hell bent in showing/offering this damn thing?

Just let it go.

They made a 1/12th scale version, that they're going to sell, and it comes with a Batman, a Catwoman, and, since they scaled it down, a bomb, so I'd say it beats the alternative of "sorry, we didn't mean to troll you, good fans, we just got in over our heads. Stay Tuned for other, non-vehicle related Dark Knight products!"

Back