TDKR Hot Toys 1/6 Scale vehicle "THE BAT"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wouldn't buy this thing at any size, but am interested in seeing this get made so they can make a Batwing. For those who get upset at the people who say they would pay 1000 or more for a 1/6, your comebacks are it would be 2000-3000 so it has to be 1/12 to be reasonable. Wouldn't the 1/12 be half the price still running at a cool 1000-1500?

Buy it, any size or price, buy multiples, so the Batwing can get made.

Hot Toys definitely needs to make a batwing!!!!! That was probably my favorite bat-vehicle of all time!

Look at the 1989 Batmobile and see all of the people crying about the shipping costs. Some of them even called and emailed Sideshow to do their cying. You really think these people will pay shipping for a 1/6 Bat?

Look at the 1989 Batmobile and see all of the people crying about the shipping costs. Some of them even called and emailed Sideshow to do their cying. You really think these people will pay shipping for a 1/6 Bat?

Not from SSC but from BBTS? Yes!

Hot Toys definitely needs to make a batwing!!!!! That was probably my favorite bat-vehicle of all time!

This maybe slightly off topic but has Hot Toys ever talked about doing anything for the Animated series? He had a car, plane, and a submarine. Besides the characters, i'd invest in all of that.

18550d1356644900-621009_10151150580381316_922108599_o.jpg

Here is what it looks one twelve guys

Anyone hoping for a 1/12 tumbler and batpod to go with this?
It'll look awkward displaying a 1/12 the bat with the 1/6 vehicle lines

Yeah, but that one is a CUSTOM made by a fellow fan not HT material. Nonetheless a very impressive piece of work.

And regarding the *****ing and the moaning of the shipping price of the '89 batmobile = they should be glad it at LEAST was produced and not used as a hopeless bait from HT. But I'm sure there are fellow 1/6 with deep pockets willing drop 2Gs for this baby (myself included, haters welcome).

If people don't like these prices, you should see the Iron Man HT threads - they are hilarious - and well, welcome to a hobby where people spend $200+ on 1/6 figs.

https://www.toyark.com/bat-batman-tdkr-6-figure-1-12-scale-124339/

I personally would want some more 1/12 bet vehicles to go along but in all honesty how many are going to barely manage to get a case to just fit the bat. Just like the 1/6 Tumbler that on its own was a challenge for most. Like I said I certainly welcome and want them but just not sure if they will make it due to the potentially limited demand.

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Has Howard addressed the issue of why people would buy a smaller Bat if his company hasn't even developed a new scale to release product in? If you give us the Bat, will the rest of the line be rereleased in this new scale? Have they ever expressed an interest in taking a crack at the Movie Master style market?

Custom or no, that IS impressive! And if that is an accurate representation of what it will look like in 1/12 scale, it's also very nice to see as a reference. Thank you for sharing the pic.

Has Howard addressed the issue of why people would buy a smaller Bat if his company hasn't even developed a new scale to release product in? If you give us the Bat, will the rest of the line be rereleased in this new scale? Have they ever expressed an interest in taking a crack at the Movie Master style market?

No.

They are only downsizing the bat due to the fact it would be GINORMOUS in 1/6.

Back