TBLeague Shiva the Destroyer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kebron

Super Freak
Reaction score
IMG_0820.jpeg
IMG_0821.jpeg
IMG_0822.jpeg
IMG_0823.jpeg
IMG_0817.jpeg
IMG_0810.jpeg
IMG_0813.jpeg
IMG_0811.jpeg
IMG_0816.jpeg

Two versions Silver and Gold

Is it time to perhaps merge all the different TBLeague gods and myths lines into a single thread? There’s Egyptian, Greek, Chinese, and Hindu ( I’m probably missing one) be easier to follow this line if it was all located in one thread IMO.

Would have really liked to have seen them tackle multiple arms. After their Medusa, I’d have expected a bit more creativity out of them on this one. I’m admittedly not very familiar with the Hindu gods but even I have seen Shiva depicted most often with multiple arms and blue skin as well.

Man, I was really hoping TB League would get into the Hindu gods, but they even got the skin color wrong
Would have really liked to have seen them tackle multiple arms. After their Medusa, I’d have expected a bit more creativity out of them on this one. I’m admittedly not very familiar with the Hindu gods but even I have seen Shiva depicted most often with multiple arms and blue skin as well.

I'm not a expert on the religion, but from what I've read Shiva has many forms, some with 4 arms, others without. Also the blue skin is only suppose to be around his neck, something to do with a poison he drank and the stopped in his throat. He is sometimes portrayed with ash over his skin, like the picture above. If you look at his palm its not blue. Not sure why the ash is blue. If you do a Google search you'll see many different depictions of Shiva.

I am no expert on Hindu gods by any means, but it is my understanding their multiple arms are generally contingent on what they are doing at the moment. In some cases, they may have any number of arms.

Anyway, I would love to see these gods in 1/6: Ganesh, Hanuman, Kali, Parvati and Lakshmi. And others, of course!

Last edited:
Back