TBLeague 1/6 Egyptian Gods line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Nagoya
Introducing:
Zeus Kataibatês - 'He Who Descends In Thunder', King of the Gods, Ruler of the Sky, Father of Olympus, The Thunderer.

1697474676843.jpeg
1697474715215.jpeg

1697474752957.jpeg

1697474642269.jpeg
1697474796573.jpeg

1697474872604.jpeg
1697474916391.jpeg

1697474986082.jpeg

1697475016848.jpeg

1697475049495.jpeg
1697475085290.jpeg

1697475117613.jpeg
1697475143392.jpeg

1697475179643.jpeg
1697475206889.jpeg

@Nagoya
Introducing the [not yet quite complete, I'm currently sewing a cape for Hades]

The Sons of Cronus - Rulers of the Sky, Sea and Underworld; Kings among the Gods, Rulers of the Universe.
1697475451781.png

1697475473692.jpeg

1697475530075.png

And here they are with the other currently completed gods:

1697475579569.jpeg

And here is a [blurry, background shot] preview of my Apollo

1697475672499.png

Attachments

• 1697475638520.jpeg
    1697475638520.jpeg
    207 KB · Views: 0
Wow!!!! ZEUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Honestly been the MOST excited to see how he turned out, WOW. :panic:

But since I tend to reply in a topdown approach....I'm so happy you were successful in switching the shoulder pauldrons around for Ares and Hades. It was such a great idea to swap the armour pieces to begin with, but I absolute LOVE how they both look with those changed around.

Poseidon literally looks like every piece was made for eachother to be a full figure. The oxidised bronzing is fascinating and looks marvelous!!! Very curious how you even arrived to that idea for a figure, but the execution is so.. authentic! :LOL: I've traveled a bit around the US east coast for work and leisure and there's actually this bronze "King Neptune" statue at Virginia Beach which your new patina work instantly reminded me of:
1697561244049.jpeg

It's just a modern, loosely representative art piece, but I find it quite hilarious that it might be the only other blue-bronze depiction of a sea god and something I've seen in person!!

BUT ZEUS!!!! WHAT! HOW? How the hell is it so perfect?? :lol Saving such a stark gold and white colour scheme for him makes him absolutely regal. The calm, determined look of that sculpt is perfect; a confidence that he's in control of it all. Absolutely adore the eagle sceptre. Not sure myself what every motif on the torso represents, but it looks so much like renaissance artworks: loud, angelic, beautiful--like having the Sistine chapel emblazoned on his chest. Very creationistic; which makes perfect sense in an ironic way. Between the almost hieroglyphic nature of images on the torso and the short staff, and the composition of the art on the torso, it makes me think of Zeus as being there first before Egyptian myths and Christianity-like he's the true progenitor to the whole world.
Also love the literal crowning touch--are the gold laurels original, I noticed they're not an olive branch, are they acorns??.... Poetically suggesting he's grown the roots of the world tree?!?!?! :monkey3 You couldn't have found a better or more elegant way to convey his status
Also also, that eagle looks perfectly magestic. Love that he's rising above it as if to say "I'm literally on a higher plane of existence than all the things in the sky"... the white cloudy cape and bits of sky blue make him look like he's one and the same. Also now wishing Eagly from the Peacemaker fig was closer to that size, lol.
The greaves are especially amazing, though; are they a depiction of the trio of Horae? The Fates? The Big Three? The furies? I kind of like to think the first, but trios in general are such an integral part of the balancing of the mythos universe that the ambiguity actually might be the neatest part. And the water bird above the ankles is especially amazing--now we know he just looked down at his feet to get the idea of turning into a swan.

Back to Ares for a moment; it's crazy that the original hand holding the head shattered... I can't even imagine the disappointment when it first happened LOL--but what an amazing success story in making those new grooves. It looks completely natural!!
I've no idea how much experience customising other figs you've had before kitbashing this whole line, but the creativity in tackling both the issues and improvements is really, really neat. You make it all seem straightforward and easy to think of things practically in a way I wouldn't begin to imagine. The handwoven fishing net, too, OMG.
I don't think you've shown that Cerberus stand piece beneath Hades either or else I haven't noticed it. Is that a pomegranate in his hand, too? INCREDIBLE!!!! I also just realised how similar the double helix of his staff is to the caduceus. Oh my god.

So exciting to see the three complete. It's such a serious treat whenever I see a notification for this thread :panic: Already loving the sneak peek of Apollo with his bow. AND SEWING A CAPE FOR HADES:panic::panic::panic:

@Nagoya
Wow!!!! ZEUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Honestly been the MOST excited to see how he turned out, WOW. :panic:

But since I tend to reply in a topdown approach....I'm so happy you were successful in switching the shoulder pauldrons around for Ares and Hades. It was such a great idea to swap the armour pieces to begin with, but I absolute LOVE how they both look with those changed around.

Poseidon literally looks like every piece was made for eachother to be a full figure. The oxidised bronzing is fascinating and looks marvelous!!! Very curious how you even arrived to that idea for a figure, but the execution is so.. authentic! :LOL: I've traveled a bit around the US east coast for work and leisure and there's actually this bronze "King Neptune" statue at Virginia Beach which your new patina work instantly reminded me of:
View attachment 669777
It's just a modern, loosely representative art piece, but I find it quite hilarious that it might be the only other blue-bronze depiction of a sea god and something I've seen in person!!

BUT ZEUS!!!! WHAT! HOW? How the hell is it so perfect?? :lol Saving such a stark gold and white colour scheme for him makes him absolutely regal. The calm, determined look of that sculpt is perfect; a confidence that he's in control of it all. Absolutely adore the eagle sceptre. Not sure myself what every motif on the torso represents, but it looks so much like renaissance artworks: loud, angelic, beautiful--like having the Sistine chapel emblazoned on his chest. Very creationistic; which makes perfect sense in an ironic way. Between the almost hieroglyphic nature of images on the torso and the short staff, and the composition of the art on the torso, it makes me think of Zeus as being there first before Egyptian myths and Christianity-like he's the true progenitor to the whole world.
Also love the literal crowning touch--are the gold laurels original, I noticed they're not an olive branch, are they acorns??.... Poetically suggesting he's grown the roots of the world tree?!?!?! :monkey3 You couldn't have found a better or more elegant way to convey his status
Also also, that eagle looks perfectly magestic. Love that he's rising above it as if to say "I'm literally on a higher plane of existence than all the things in the sky"... the white cloudy cape and bits of sky blue make him look like he's one and the same. Also now wishing Eagly from the Peacemaker fig was closer to that size, lol.
The greaves are especially amazing, though; are they a depiction of the trio of Horae? The Fates? The Big Three? The furies? I kind of like to think the first, but trios in general are such an integral part of the balancing of the mythos universe that the ambiguity actually might be the neatest part. And the water bird above the ankles is especially amazing--now we know he just looked down at his feet to get the idea of turning into a swan.

Back to Ares for a moment; it's crazy that the original hand holding the head shattered... I can't even imagine the disappointment when it first happened LOL--but what an amazing success story in making those new grooves. It looks completely natural!!
I've no idea how much experience customising other figs you've had before kitbashing this whole line, but the creativity in tackling both the issues and improvements is really, really neat. You make it all seem straightforward and easy to think of things practically in a way I wouldn't begin to imagine. The handwoven fishing net, too, OMG.
I don't think you've shown that Cerberus stand piece beneath Hades either or else I haven't noticed it. Is that a pomegranate in his hand, too? INCREDIBLE!!!! I also just realised how similar the double helix of his staff is to the caduceus. Oh my god.

So exciting to see the three complete. It's such a serious treat whenever I see a notification for this thread :panic: Already loving the sneak peek of Apollo with his bow. AND SEWING A CAPE FOR HADES:panic::panic::panic:
Thank you so much mate - I love sharing these figures with you!
I really like that Poseidon statue! Nice to know I'm not going off the walls crazy with my ideas! :ROFLMAO: What a crazy coincidence!
The paint was U-RUST brand Copper Patina blue and it works by creating an actual copper oxidisation process, I then went over it with a toothbrush when it was dry to vary up the texture and look a little more natural - I'm so glad you like it!
I knew you would pick up on me saving the classical Hellenistic white-gold aesthetic for Zeus right away! :clap
Yeah, I knew from the beginning I wanted Zeus to be the most classical god, the most alike to the idea of the Olympians we all share, including the colour palette.

I do love this sculpt from the ACI Hercules action statue figure and knew it had to be for Zeus.

The eagle sceptre was a lovely little find parted out from the Coomodel Julius Caesar figure - which was handy as the Roman dictators/emperors wielded a sceptre that was meant to be a representation of Jupiter/Zeus' - so its an odd case of an imitation of an imitation being used as the real thing 😅

I love this breastplate - it is so gorgeously detailed and like you said has an almost Italian Renaissance feel to it, which was an intentional point as the Classical period [of which Zeus is the codifier] was the subject of a lot of Renaissance art.
Love the interpretation you give - there is an almost theogony sense to it, like a act of creation.
The Breastplate is from the "Throne of Tyrants [white edition]" [Commodus from Gladiator] figure: it was originally all white but I painted the detail in gold to help it pop more. The design from the movie is vaguely based on the design of a famous statue called Augustus of Prima Porta, but certain key details/characters/subject matters are changed.
The top figure holding up what looks like a golden bar [actually a symbol of the heavens] is Uranus, the Primordial God of the Sky, the Original King of the Gods and Zeus' grandfather - Uranus was overthrown by his son Kronos at his mother Gaia [Uranus' wife] request and castrated him. Uranus swore that his grandchild [Zeus] would avenge him and usurp his usurping father, it was he who advised Rhea where to give birth that would save Zeus from being devoured and it was he who advised Zeus to swallow Metis [Zeus first wife in most versions of the tale] to prevent the son of their union usurping him [he did so and Athena emerged instead]. So given his central role in Zeus story, and indeed in many ways paving the path and towards Zeus destiny and his predecessor as King of the Gods and King of the Sky, he seemed like a really great bit of symbolism on the chestplate.
Below him in a chariot is the deity Helios/Apollo [conflated as one] as the God of the Sun, I thought this was appropriate for a few reasons - firstly as the Sun is part of Zeus domain of the Sky, if you consider the figure to be Apollo it is showing pride in one of his greater sons, and if you consider it Helios it is a sign of respect to an older deity who aided him in the Titanomachy, as Helios was one of the 3 great powers Zeus made sacrifices to during the War against his father [alongside his grandparents Uranus and Gaia] to learn how to win against the Titans [of whom Helios was among but he sided with the Olympians after the sacrifice and as the all-knowing Sun he gave secrets that made the Olympians' victory possible].
The Winged figure next to him is Nike, the Goddess of Victory, and she is usually depicted as both a constant attendent as well as an attribute/motif of most ancient depictions of Zeus - an honor granted to her for being among the very first god to swear fealty to him at the beginning of the Titanomachy when he declared his intention to war against the Titans.
So frankly she is ideal for a Zeus figure! :ROFLMAO:
At the centre of the design is a figure holding an Eagle staff [who for this figure will represent Zeus himself] facing a veiled female figure attending a hearth who is almost certainly Hestia - Zeus' eldest and most beloved sister, the Firsborn of Kronus and the Eldest of the Olympians, the Goddess of the Hearth attending the Eternal Flame of Olympus. It was the custom in Ancient Greece for the first offering of all sacrifices to be made to her 'Hestia comes first' out of respect for her seniority, her purity, her status as the most beloved of the Olympians, and her respresenting the Home and the State - in many ways Hestia and Zeus ARE Olympus - he founded it and built it with his rebellion against the Titans, but Hestia maintains it - she constantly attends the hearth of Olympus to keep its Eternal Flame burning.
So I thought the inclusion of Hestia and the Hearth on the breastplate next to Zeus himself would again fit the theme of Zeus paying homage to older deities, referencing his glorious victory in the Titanomachy that made him Ruler of the Universe, placing himself near the Hearth as the "centre" of this new world-order.
The two sworded figures on the side I thought could again be a symbol of the Titanomachy - representing the clash between the two sides in the War and again hinting at Zeus own glorious victory.
On the shoulders are a pair of Griffins, and while Griffins are primarilly associated with Apollo they are also at times called the "sharp-beaked hounds of Zeus that do not bark" so I felt they still fit.

I do love how this crown came out! Its actually made from a series of metal bracelet charms of Oak Leaves and Acorns that I glued to a wire frame to fit the head and painted gold - I chose this as Zeus in the myths wears a crown of Golden Oak Leaves instead of the common thought that he wears a crown of Laurel leaves - the laurel crown is specific to Apollo. Thats just the sort of weird mythological nitpick that would drive me crazy if I didn't get it right! 😅
The Oak, like you say, is connected to Zeus through the symbolism of it being the greatest and strongest tree but comes from small beginnings - like the great god himself. The druidic worship of Zeus through the Oak likely influenced later druidic and celtic practices in Western Europe according to some scholars so as you say there are connections to the world tree and axis mundi tree motifs.

I am very pleased with my Eagle - see Hot Toys! Eagles are BIG AF!
This, by happy coincidence is EXACTLY 1/6 scale for a large Golden Eagle - its from the "Leonardo Collection" of Birds and other figures and I think its sculpted by the same chap who did those Little Owls for my Athena!
Made of porcelein or polystone - hard to tell, but I love how Majestic he looks!

Yep - spot on again, I chose the base to show his status as God of the Sky, his elevated position as King of the Gods and to hint at his condescension to the other deities and mortals, the base is parted out from the new TBLeague Athena figure and is really nice and high-quality as their bases usually are, sadly that seems to be the only thing of real note from that figure - although at least Tbleague's lackluster Greek God offerings inspired me to create these figures, so not entirely without merit! ;)
Absolutely spot on again, I chose the white cape and the gold/white and Sky blue skirt [made from a sample of curtain trim] to further lean into those Classical Hellenistic colours, and to emphasise Zeus as the Sky God.

The greaves are amazing aren't they! Such a find!
They are from the HHModel "hunting" Gladiator figure [i think - struggling to remember, where I bought them from didn't list what figure they came from] and they are recreations of an incredibly ornate set of greaves found in Pompeii likely used by a Gladiator.

1697583921906.png

Love the interpretations! The Rule of Three is very powerful in Greek myth.
So these greaves actually depict the two favourite sons of Zeus:
At the top we have a bacchanal being conducted by Dionysus with the figures drinking and playing music on horns - Dionysus in many versions is the favourite of his divine sons and is touted in the Orphic Cult as the next King of the Gods in waiting, Zeus elevated Dionysus to full godhood from demi-god[ish] status in some myths [and unlike Herakles who was also granted apotheosis Dionysus was made a full on member of the 12 Olympians - though in other versions he is already something more than a normal demigod and may have already been a god who had died called Zagreus being reborn] and in all versions Zeus personally birthed Dionysus himself making him his father and one of his mothers. Of course Dionysus is the second favourite of Zeus' divine children after Athena, but he is usually depicted as closer and more loyal to Zeus than Ares [naturally - Zeus despises Ares], Hephaestus and Apollo [who often challenged Zeus role as king in myths] and is granted a higher position than Hermes.
Below that is a depiction of the Nemean Lion and Herakles slaying the beast and wearing its skin - Herakles is, I think we can all agree, the absolute favourite of Zeus "mortal" children.
I also thought these two childen of Zeus also could represent aspects of himself that he sees in himself that he admires [while inadvertently admitting to some of his flaws] - Dionysus for his gifts of prophecy, rebirth and liberation [but also representing Zeus hedonistic tendencies] and Herakles for his strength, power and bravery [while also representing his wrathful and short-sighted nature].
At the bottom is a waterfowl defending its children from a snake - a common motif in ancient Greece and Rome and thus allowed for Waterfowl to become symbolic of fiercely protective parents, defenders against evil, and the triumph of sky-motifs against chthonic ones - all of which are aspects Zeus would wish to associate himself with.

The arm bracers are also from the Commodus figure but painted gold and depict scenes of gladiators doing battle - I felt this would work well for Zeus as a symbol of his using the lives and deaths of mortals for his own amusement and to glorify his own name - a subtle suggestion of his more callous nature.
I was [and still am] tempted to get a pair of bracers I've seen with Gorgon faces on them to respresent the Aegis which is also closely associated with Zeus like it is with Athena, but I was starting to wonder if that would mean I have too many Gorgon motifs on these figures so I decided to go with something different.

His iconic Thunderbolt is, like the crown, made from metal bracelet charms glued together and then painted gold!
Finding a thunderbolt the right size and shape was weirdly difficult so in the end I had 2 options, wait for the Thunderbolt from the latest HT Thor or Valkyrie figure to be parted out [which could be over a year from now] or make my own.
I couldn't display Zeus without it so I made my own!
The electricity effects I chose are from the HT Infinity War Thor and GOTG2 Nebula, I had a choice between yellow or blue electricity effects but I chose blue to tie in with the blue in the skirt and because I consider blue a more accurate colour for lightning.

Yeah the shattering hand was gutting at first, but honestly I am so chuffed with how its come out now - I couldn't be happier with the final result.
Never kitbashed or customised before the Osiris I shared here, and I took on these Greek figures immediately after - I am having so much fun doing this to be honest, I'm a little sad that everyone of the main gods I was interested in bar Apollo and Dionysus are currently done, I might have to expand the collection to include the entire 12 [well really 13/14 depending if you include Hades + Hestia & Dionysus] Olympians!
I can see myself taking on Hermes and maybe Artemis when I'm done with these as an ongoing project as I really like their aspects as deities and I think they could have a strong visual appeal - but I've got no real plans for them at the moment unlike Dionysus who I have a full plan for and am just waiting for the opportunity to get the parts I want and know how I'm gonna present him [got some COOL ideas for Dionysus!].
Maybe a Hera and Aphrodite and Hephestus in the future? A Persephone as Queen of the Dead? Who knows!
But for now I have a core group done or very near done: Zeus, Hades [finally finished the touches on the cape and will share pics/details on him tomorrow, so I will leave you in anticipation! :ROFLMAO:], Poseidon [although If I go ahead with my Hippocampus idea he may have one final change], Athena, Ares, Apollo [he is moving forwards rapidly...]
I love sharing this with you and I hope you know how much I appreciate your passion and insight on my first steps into this whole kitbashing-customising thing as well as having our geeky mythology dicussions here!
Hopefully TBleague continue the Egypt/Greek god lines and we can keep this party going!
Hell, if they raise their game back to the effort they make for the Egyptian stuff I would love to see them do all sorts of gods, Greek, Norse you name it.

Last edited:
@Nagoya
Introducing....

Hades katachthonios - 'He who Rules Below', God of the Dead, Lord of Riches, Master of the Underworld, The Host of Many
1697660495669.jpeg

1697660509115.jpeg

1697660538654.jpeg
1697660563490.jpeg

1697660594543.jpeg

1697660613095.jpeg
1697660632502.jpeg

1697660669207.jpeg
1697660698193.jpeg

1697660727324.jpeg

1697660750279.jpeg

1697660767356.jpeg

1697660785652.jpeg

1697660799705.jpeg

Last edited:
@Nagoya
I'm very pleased how he turned out!

The body and head are from the ACI Rodin's Thinker figure, the oxidized bronze skin tone however was too dark when paired with the darker armor pieces I've chosen for Hades and I felt a too dark aesthetic would be not only visually unappealing but would also make Hades look far more villainous than I would like, for while he is a fearsome deity with some daunting domains he is ultimately a just and noble god with an important and vital role.
I decided to paint his skin gold so as to better contrast with the black armor and cloak and also to represent Hades aspect as Plouton, the God of Wealth, with Hades having claim to all precious metals and stones as they come from deep in the earth - which is his realm.

I really like how the Gorgon armor and the Erinyes shin-guards work here, far more fitting for Hades both aesthetically and especially thematically. Really glad I swapped the armors with Ares.
The swapped shoulder guard looks great with this armor, plus the splash of gold works better here, and I really like the hints of oxidized metal colour in the piece which ties with the oxidized colour in the stones of the base and in the Bident/staff, and also hints at the elements of decay associated with the God of the Dead.

The small black metal elbow guards are repurposed from the Eagle guard figure's chestplate that I used for Athena and I thought they would work well to break up the solid gold of his arms.

Both the base and the Bident/staff are from the CooModel Hades figure [which is actually a busty female figure for some reason?]
I loved that the base was a dramatic scene of jutting rocks, crevasses and spewing lava, and the rocks have an almost oxidized metallic sheen to them, all of which felt absolutely appropriate for the head of the chthonic gods and the Ruler of the deep recesses of the earth.
I love the Bident [a two pronged spear that Hades iconically wielded as a weapon and symbol of his authority] - it has the dark metallic look of the Helmet which is fitting as the two icons of his regalia, it also has the oxidized sheen that ties it to other elements and even has a stylized skull face to better denote his domain on the staff of his authority.
I love that you connect it to the caduceus! Yep I thought that as well immediately when I looked at it - which is appropriate as the caduceus is connected to the Asclepius myth and supposedly had the power to grant either peaceful death or even resurrect the dead [which naturally Hades was against and complained to Zeus who killed Asclepius to stop him - the design could represent Hades remorse for inadvertently getting Apollo's son killed, or him simply asserting his power over the domain of death by merging his own scepter of authority with the tool used by Asclepius to try and usurp his power]

The helmet is made from cast iron and weighs a TONNE, I'm not sure what the design is from but I really like that it is both a really regal and elaborate helmet which was vital as Hades Helm of Darkness is his iconic counterpart to Zeus' thunderbolt and Poseidon's trident, but it also has elements of a crown in the spikes and even skull-like motifs in the eye/nose-guard and a skeletal face in the largest spike.
It has a dark and sinister aesthetic which really suits the God of the Dead!

The cape I made from black velvet and attached to it a 1/6 Ram skull [dyed with tea and coffee to make it look older] as an alternative shoulder guard. My thinking with this was to create a contrast the other shoulder piece, especially as I wanted an asymmetrical cape design, include an element of bone in the design as a further visual cue to Hades' role as God of the Dead, but also thought it would be a neat way to include a design element of the Ram which was the Sacred animal of Hades.

The skirt, like Zeus' was made from a sample of curtain trim with the same pattern, but the colours are different and include and earthy brown, metallic grey and brilliant gold - making it a darker reflection of Zeus' skirt - which I felt was not only appropriate in relating them as brothers while also constrasting their earthly and heavenly domains, but also acts as a little bit of an inside reference to myself of Hades being the chthonic name for Zeus, as many scholars believe him to have originated, only to develop his own split personality and identity over the millenia.

That is indeed a Pomegranate in his hand, which he is reaching out as if to offer to Persephone. It was a piece of a larger brooch I bought but I used wire cutters to separate a single fruit from the branch of the brooch.
Love how it came out!

Cerberus is a statuette from Amazon/Ebros and has quite a lot of weight to it - its really well made and originally was a glossy black with a slight oxidised metal look on the top, I used the U-RUST copper patina paint + a touch of green paint to really highlight the bones and muscles of the figure and rubbed it back so the paint only caught on these details. My hope was to create an almost spectral effect, like something from Hound of the Baskervilles, with the Hound of Hades being almost ghostly. I also liked that the black and rust look tied Cerberus visually with the rocks of the base - giving the appearance that he is a physical part of the Underworld itself, and I have him fiercely standing guard at the feet of his master!

Once again the bottom most base is the golden version of the TBLeague Spartan commander base in order to tie it visually to the other Greek Gods with Hades and Posseidon having golden bases to indicate their higher status.

Last edited:
@Nagoya
Introducing....

Apollo Phoebus - "The Radiant One", God of Archery, Music, Prophecy and Lord of Light, The Averter of Evil, Slayer of Python
1698273425540.jpeg

1698273440708.jpeg

1698273455466.jpeg
1698273473419.jpeg

1698273507839.jpeg

1698273519060.jpeg

1698273535601.jpeg

1698273556787.jpeg

1698273570311.jpeg

1698273586296.jpeg

1698273619780.jpeg
1698273637388.jpeg

1698273664873.jpeg
1698273681411.jpeg

1698273736343.jpeg

1698273764446.jpeg
1698273925232.jpeg

1698273791564.jpeg

1698273876198.jpeg

Cool new announcement by TBLeague - no idea where this character comes from, seems to be a asian character so maybe some kind of kitsune?
I like the look of it, a little hesitant about jumping into a new "pantheon" outside the Egyptian and Greek.
But possibly quite cool - thought I'd share it here.
TBLeague PL2023-216 Stellar Lore Heart Fox Action Figure
1699226362737.png
1699226462321.png

Attachments

• 1699226543874.png
    1699226543874.png
    683 KB · Views: 1
Wanted to do a list of all the Egyptian figures TBLeague have done so far. Did I miss any?

Osiris
Seth
Sobek
Anubis
Aset
Horus
Ra
Bastet
Ramses
King Tut
Nephtys
Month