Action Figure taylerdurdem´s 1/6 scar predator bio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: taylerdurdem´s 1/6 predator biomasks

i changed the lenses on the scar bio

421375_253190288127545_1145468345_n.jpg
252716_253190064794234_89266509_n.jpg
182870_253189904794250_1315394889_n.jpg

tell me what you guys think :)

FANTASTIC work! I might just have to have the Machiko mask when it's ready. So I'm subscribing to this thread so I have constant reminders about it. :D

Shame you had to abandon the mask stand. That was looking very impressive!

awesome work !!!!!!!the look is fantastic....

I be out of my country this week I returned yesterday. I could not answer all the PM yet. I try to answer all today

Is it still possible to get one of the Scar bio's? If so are they available just plain, without the 'scar' motif, and what price would I be looking at?

:peace

How would you go about putting lens in the classic predator mask? I've never customed anything before. I'd honestly want to buy one already done.

Drill a hole straight through the eyes on the bio mask (in the middle of each eye), then take a few files and file the remains of the original eyes down till they are gone and you are left with a blank space where they were. Get some semi clear black plastic (you can use the plastic from a 20p pop bottle) and glue it in the mask from behind.

Drill a hole straight through the eyes on the bio mask (in the middle of each eye), then take a few files and file the remains of the original eyes down till they are gone and you are left with a blank space where they were. Get some semi clear black plastic (you can use the plastic from a 20p pop bottle) and glue it in the mask from behind.

I have a drill just I don't have any bits for it lol. I looked up the prices of the masks on eBay and their cheap than I thought, roughly 30$ a pop. It would be a cheap little project to get a movie accurate mask. It seems pretty lazy that it didn't have lenses.

Well, to be fair Classic never had lenses its always been the black mesh but p1 did have lenses (that still had a tiny layre of black mesh over them)

TD is the guy to message really if you want a good looking mask hassle free. And if your gonna buy one off ebay then you may aswell ask him to whip you one up and have the work done for you :)

Last edited:

Well, to be fair Classic never had lenses its always been the black mesh but p1 did have lenses (that still had a tiny layre of black mesh over them)

TD is the guy to message really if you want a good looking mask hassle free. And if your gonna buy one off ebay then you may aswell ask him to whip you one up and have the work done for you :)

Yeah your right about the classic, since it's not the 1987 Preddy exactly. I will message him now.

incredible bios! Sorry if you posted it before but how much are the bio stands?

Yes I'd like a smooth scar bio plus the ridged snake one for my lost pred :panic:

Back