Action Figure taylerdurdem´s 1/6 scar predator bio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: taylerdurdem´s 1/6 predator biomasks

Alejandro, no sabia que no hablas engles. Entonces, voy a preguntarte mi pregunta in espanol. Estas contruyando los mascaras de los otros Predators de P2 tambien?

thanks for your effort friend

of predator2. I have only the mask of the main predator. I have currently no intention to make more masks. of that movie. when I finish the stand and scarmask. I want to do a version of wolf predator mask. but without horns and unlearned ..

No rush Alejandro. As long as you delivery a masterpiece, I am willing to wait to get my parts back. :hi5:

thanks friend. I want you to be quiet. I know it's a valuable head and I take good care. I thought I takes less time to send you. but I'm taking longer than I thought. I hope to finish this month:hi5:

oh no no . the black color is a base coat. the stand will be painted in any color metal:exactly:

tumblr_lr3navql0Q1qh1rku.jpg

Oh I cannot wait! I walk by my Scar everyday and think about how terrible the hot toys scar bio looks. Can't wait to have it replaced.

:exactly:Same here nova-force,hope mine show up this week...lost pred looks cool with a new bio chewie:clap,are they a snug fit?

I'm going to have to pick up one of those P2 helmets when I get a break from all these orders from SSC and HT coming in over the next couple months.

Just got my custom bio's 1 & 2 of taylerdurdem:yess:these bios are a work of art td,really looking forward to the wolf bio you were talking about.Many thanks for adding me to your list m8,you have crazy skills :clap....cannot wait for shadow to arrive now!

Just looking at the progress in refining and accuracy that's been made on your helmets since you first started is mind boggling. I still have your V1 bio on my original Predator and other than my own mediocre paintjob, it's the only thing that really makes me glad I've kept it this long :lol

Back