Action Figure taylerdurdem´s 1/6 scar predator bio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: taylerdurdem´s 1/6 P2 city hunter bio POST #2 EDITED

I would like one but I still haven't paid anything. Can I still have one please??? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL, did you want one for free? That's how it sounds.

hi TD,
did you open the order for standbase bio mask ?

Sorry folks. I can not take more orders. I can only do paid orders.my baby robs me all the time and my father is in the hospital again . when i finish the P2 orders i want finish the new scar mask ....
Sorry mates but i have not more time at the moment

taylerdurdem´s 1/6 P2 city hunter bio POST #2 EDITED

LOL, did you want one for free? That's how it sounds.

do you really think so, does it look reasonable ?
It means im asking if im still in time to pay and get one..
Logic usually makes us spare time..

Sorry folks. I can not take more orders. I can only do paid orders.my baby robs me all the time and my father is in the hospital again . when i finish the P2 orders i want finish the new scar mask ....

Thank you for the explanation TD, i understand..
wish all the best for you and you baby!
Thanks

wish you all the best TD

TD why was I refunded my payment I had made that we agreed on?

Hey TD, Any update on when my order will ship? Hope it will be this month. Thanks!

I could sent only two orders..but next week i will sent three more orders

Predator joe----------------1 kit1PAID------SHIPPED
Pianoteam-----------------1 kit1PAID
Toyrewind------------------1 kit1 PAID
Collectorguy----------------1 kit1
Marisinacc------------------1 kit1 + 1plasma cannon unpaint
Thomasf8620---------------1 kit1 eye connect PAID
Sledulous--------------------1kit1 eye connect PAID
Predarnold-------------------1 kit1 unpaint PAID-------SHIPPED
Millertime--------------------2 kit1+2 plasma cannon silver

Hello TD, I know you're busy and got little free time but I'm getting a little nervous here because It's been 2 and a half months since I sent payment and still got no shipping date yet.

I ordered 3 custom predator mask from you in the past and it shipped within the same week after sending payment. Just wondering what's taking this kit so long. :(

Anyone from the above list that has the status PAID got theirs already?

I had Paid over a month ago, and I ordered 2 full kits and two extra plasma casters, he contacted me to see how I wanted them to look, then I didn't hear from him again. I too am worried a bit, though I'm sure TD is working on them as I write this, at least I hope so.

@millertime
Looks like it's just you and me that are waiting for our kits. :)

I asked TD for a refund for the meantime if my order is not yet ready to ship coz I need the money to pay some bills but asked him to let me know once my kit is ready so I can send payment again.

I hope he responds coz he didn't respond to my PM the last time.

Instead of having my money tied up waiting for months on an order I don't have any idea when I'll get, I'd rather choose to ask politely for a refund so I can spend the money on some other things like paying some other bills. I'm not like you who can afford to throw money on buying multiple HT terminators/predators.

If TD can ship today or next week then it's no problem. I won't ask for a refund then but I haven't received a response from him since the last 2-3 PM's I sent and it's been almost 3 months now since I sent payment.

that was a stupid joke about overall crazy prices of our hobby ) you shouldn't explain it, sorry you had to.

I'm still waiting here since February lol but I'll keep waiting because I'd love to have this mask

I'd love to have the kit too. I've bought 3 bio mask from TD from his early works (P1 v1.0, P2 v1.0 and P1 v2.0) :)

Still waiting from end of March and paid up in advance - TD promised to send out in May - nothing .....no response to PM's.... Would be a whole lot easier if TD let people know definite delivery date and stick to commitment.

Still waiting from end of March and paid up in advance - TD promised to send out in May - nothing .....no response to PM's.... Would be a whole lot easier if TD let people know definite delivery date and stick to commitment.

Same here. Fully agree.

So : The big question then - how many people who have ****fully paid**** TD are still awaiting their kits :and how long have they been waiting for them ??

Back