Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys thank you so much for your feedback. I'm definitely ordering this Artoo! Love how it looks! I'll figure something out with 3P0.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rich,
I'm sure you can't answer this, but somewhere in this thread that's been running
for 5+ yrs, some rumors came up about future projects. I think some of those rumors
even told tales of Tamashii tackling General Greivous in die cast way before SS(thank you
for doing it) was ready to reveal their prototype. That said, can we expect more SW product
from Tamashii at this scale????

pleasesayyespleasesayyespleasesayyespleasesayyespleasesayyes......

Rich,
I'm sure you can't answer this, but somewhere in this thread that's been running
for 5+ yrs, some rumors came up about future projects. I think some of those rumors
even told tales of Tamashii tackling General Greivous in die cast way before SS(thank you
for doing it) was ready to reveal their prototype. That said, can we expect more SW product
from Tamashii at this scale????

pleasesayyespleasesayyespleasesayyespleasesayyespleasesayyes......

As is always the case, the release of subsequent products depends on how well current items are supported by fans / collectors. While I can't comment on the Grevious specifically, I can say that there was a clue about what's next from Star Wars in the Chogokin line in the display at Star Wars Celebration.

As is always the case, the release of subsequent products depends on how well current items are supported by fans / collectors. While I can't comment on the Grevious specifically, I can say that there was a clue about what's next from Star Wars in the Chogokin line in the display at Star Wars Celebration.

Mmmmmmmmm.........Diecast Millennium Falcon?

image.jpeg

that's one awesome looking r2 , if I didn't already have sideshows and have the hot toys one on pre order i'd go this one

I'm actually tempted to get the HT one and this one. The droids provide lots of display options. I'll need to sell off my SS one now.

I'm actually tempted to get the HT one and this one. The droids provide lots of display options. I'll need to sell off my SS one now.

I got my SS version so cheap i honestly would probably just give it away but i like all the extras it comes with so i'll keep it. So i'll have SS, HT and this one.

The Bandai 1/72 Millennium Falcon has been discussed in the Star Wars props section. Good photos there, too.

I think the u are referring to the plastic model. I think this will be a Bandai Diecast Millennium Falcon. Chogokin is Diecast toy line in Japan I believe. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Awe man, I was hoping for more 1/6 droids!!! These models are badass, but alas, I've no room in my collection for what I'm already buying!

I saw this at Akihabara Station in Japan today. The seam on the dome looks very faint and probably easily hidden when painted. However, those deep rivets on the body and the fingernail indentations for the doors are pretty noticeable.

IMG_20170606_151053.jpg
IMG_20170606_151125.jpg
IMG_20170606_151518.jpg

I think the u are referring to the plastic model. I think this will be a Bandai Diecast Millennium Falcon. Chogokin is Diecast toy line in Japan I believe. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Yes, I didn't know that they were also releasing a diecast version. First I hear of it. The model kit looks to be amazing, though.

Yes, I didn't know that they were also releasing a diecast version. First I hear of it. The model kit looks to be amazing, though.

Yes it is. My only concern is my lack of painting and model building skills. The model is expensive. If that is unassembeled and plastic I am scared to think how much a Diecast assembled version will cost. I wonder if the Diecast version will be 1/72 or maybe it will be a smaller scale to keep cost down.

Back