Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love how the lights work on this R2.
The main blue and red light has some king of random rythm. The rest of the front and back lights emulate a 1:1 R2 pretty well.

I was scared that the seam was visible, but you cannot see anything there, the dome is not die cast, but looks great to me.

Also the sound system is acceptable and it seems that there has not been a change in design for it to be added.

Pretty happy with it!

I po'd. Any one wanna buy my less impressive SSC version?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

I PO'd this! So far the best R2D2 I've seen. Unfortunately I don't have the Tamashii C-3PO to go with him. Darn it.

Guys I PO'd from BBTS for the first time. How does it work? So All I need to do is to set the money aside every month until August and they'll charge the full amount on my card am I correct? It's too bad they don't offer payment plans, that would help a lot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I PO'd this! So far the best R2D2 I've seen. Unfortunately I don't have the Tamashii C-3PO to go with him. Darn it.

Guys I PO'd from BBTS for the first time. How does it work? So All I need to do is to set the money aside every month until August and they'll charge the full amount on my card am I correct? It's too bad they don't offer payment plans, that would help a lot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep they charge when they ship. You must've gotten one of the last ones...

Best 1/6th R2 I've seen yet.

What's so secret about the "2 Secret Sounds"?

You just have to keep pressing the same button. :lol

Put these in the shipping containers already!!!!!
Thanks Rich that looks fantastic. Not sure from the angles if there's a seam, but if that's the only
beef, I'm all good with it.

Great photos, Rich. Thank you.
R2 looks awesome. The rivets bothered me for a while but I'm over it. I've preordered this and going to sell my Sideshow R2.
It only makes sense if you already have the Bandai 3PO.

Amazon just cancelled my pre-order claiming they won't get enough to fill orders. Did this happen to anyone else??

Well, I pre-ordered at bbts. No such email so far.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Just happened to me also. Amazon cancelled. Anyone know the best place to order one of these now? Did I miss the boat?

Never mind. I just ordered from BBTS since they still had them up for preorder. Phew, no need to panic now hopefully.

Has anyone brought the 3PO off eBay when it was first released? I usually get my HT figures off various sellers. Was wondering if eBay prices back then were reasonable for the 3PO

Has anyone brought the 3PO off eBay when it was first released? I usually get my HT figures off various sellers. Was wondering if eBay prices back then were reasonable for the 3PO

I just bought a new one for $350 USD plus shipping from EBay. I believe Sideshow sold it for $399 plus shipping when it was first released. I did read in the thread there were better prices to be had elsewhere at that time.

Now I am waiting for the release of R2D2..

I'm glad I picked up 3PO from a seller that had easy returns/refunds. My perfect 3PO had to be assembled from two different units.

Back