takara batman begins again

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is not a figure...but a human one, I actually tried to base it off of the Takara concept because of the deep details..check it...
PICT2816.jpg

PICT2817.jpg

Just to get the fever for this re-release going here are some previously posted pictures for the figure posing master Edwint!

IMG_2419a.jpg

IMG_2204.jpg

IMG_9041.jpg

IMG_1970.jpg

4e183e72.jpg

IMG_1926.jpg

IMG_1927.jpg

IMG_1917.jpg

IMG_1916.jpg

IMG_1914.jpg
Hope you don't mind Edwin! Love your pictures!

Last edited:
I'd love to see someone try and make the Hot Toys one look like that.

Yup, it's a pricey figure, but I have no doubt I will have no regrets about getting this figure, I can't wait to have him to compliment my Keaton Batman.

As i've said I'm not a huge Batman fan but I did really like the last one and this figure just looks amazing. I don't think I'll go too crazy with pose and opt for something kind of serious/Batman like.

Imo Bale is THE ONLY Batman. Keaton, Clooney and whoever else, is just laughable at the roles they played.

I like all of the actors who've played Batman, and much as I wasn't a Kilmer fan and not much of a Clooney fan either, I blame much of their failure on the director. Bale is definitely the right type of personality to play Bruce Wayne in a realistic and dark sense. Keaton was perfect for Tim Burton's vision of Batman. Schumacher just ruined Batman entirely, I liked Forever a little bit, but overall both of his films just didn't embody what Batman is to me, they were a bit too over the top. Given a good director like Nolan or Burton, I think Clooney or Kilmer could have faired better.

I really liked Keaton in Burton's take on Batman. He just seemed more withdrawn and disturbed about what happened to his parents than Bale's Wayne is.
Bale is ok as Batman but if I had my choice I would have went with an actor who had a bit darker presence onscreen.

Wow! Those were some great shots...the final human version of the Takara figure is almost complete...I'll post pics here once it's complete...btw does anyone have that new Catwoman CG Takara? I would love to make that one. Keep those pics comin....lol

I know I'll get flak for this, but I've allways hated Burton's batman. I thought the script was poor, and the idea was worse. In it's day, it was acceptable, but so far, my fvorite bat is gonna be Bale, and HAMMIL is my favorite joker. Ledger might take that spot, but untill I see the new movie, I'll not go one way or the other.

I know I'll get flak for this, but I've allways hated Burton's batman. I thought the script was poor, and the idea was worse. In it's day, it was acceptable, but so far, my fvorite bat is gonna be Bale, and HAMMIL is my favorite joker. Ledger might take that spot, but untill I see the new movie, I'll not go one way or the other.

:lecture:lecture:lecture I agree, but it was still loads better than any of the other Batman movies until Begins and the craptacular Superman Returns script.

:lecture:lecture:lecture I agree, but it was still loads better than any of the other Batman movies until Begins and the craptacular Superman Returns script.

Exactly. Well put. Yes for its time (1989) it was an awesome movie and according to todays standards its become #2 to Batman Begins. But i'm not going to say that Burtons version was "Good for its time" I still think the 89' version has some better qualities over Batman Begins, some. I think nobody will ever play a better Joker than Nicholson and Keaton was great as Batman.

Considering the time, yes, Burtons Batman was awesome to say the least and still stands up as one of my favorites. A while back I argued that Burtons Batman was better than Batman Begins, I was wrong, Batman Begins is THE Batman movie to see.

I just still see great qualities in the 89' version.................almost 20 years later................:confused: Holy smokes, i'm getting old!

Back