T-800 statue in stock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100% sculpted statues rock , ok it may be a little off on the face but as for detail its far more detailed than the OVERPRICED PF comeing out. he looks like he could take down a Whole police force with the wepons he has the PF could only manage a few police cars lol

Basicaly i prefer sculpted statues more time and effort has gone into them and they look better than a statue with clothes guled to it no matter how well its done, i dont see how people think a Painted head and hands with clothes on look better than a fully sculpted statue !!!!!! CRAZY PEOPLE
I agree. I cancelled my exclusive pf, and ordered the polystone T-800 statue as soon as it came up on secound chance,it's not perfect, but i think i will be more than happy with it,once it's in my hands wed.
I do want to get a pair of 1/6 scale sunglasses to put on it, to me terminator needs his sunglasses, to be terminator.

(no camera to take pictures, sorry ).
I got my T-800 polystone statue today, and it looks Great !
I have to admit i was kinda worried about how it would look when it arrived, after hearing so many negiative things about it, and even from some of the pictures i have seen on here,
but after having it in hand, my worries went away, this thing is fantastic, the pictures i have seen of it must have had bad lighting or something,or mine has a change of paint scheme or something during production, the eyes on mine are not super shinny like pictures i have seen, mines #732/750, because it looks 300 % better in person. I LOVE IT ! The only suprise was that the ammo belt for the mini-gun is a soft rubber vinyl material, but i'm glad, less chance of breakage.
I cancelled my order for the Pf , I would rather have this version any day. THANKS SIDESHOW ! YOU'VE MADE ME A VERY HAPPY TERMINATOR FAN.

Last edited:
Back