T-800 Polystone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gabberjawa said:
That is so awesome. I can't believe you lost the friggin' shells!!?

Yeah. I was living at home back then still - with two siblings - so things always ended up missing.

But I had 4 of the bullet shells, and two of the grenade shells. At least I assumed they were the grenade shells because they were the size of baby food jars.

I'm glad I still have the pictures. hehe

P1X4R said:
i went to JFK. i was supposed to go to Washington. yeah, American HS didn't have classroom walls right? :D yup, Newpark Mall was the happening hangout mall for young kids back then!

Ah - Kennedy. Yeah - American High was just one big "rotunda". But all-in-all a decent school. Memories.

Excellent job on that xenoviper! Did you construct the clothing or did you customize an existing figure? Either way it turned out great.

Ray Villafane said:
Excellent job on that xenoviper! Did you construct the clothing and weapons as well or did you customize an existing figure? Either way it turned out great.

hey Ray... you have a different teaser pic for us freaks :monkey3

pweeeeeassseeeee......

117926496_1b65483bb1_m.jpg

Ray Villafane said:
Excellent job on that xenoviper! Did you construct the clothing or did you customize an existing figure? Either way it turned out great.

Not from any existing figure ... gathered parts from here and there :)
I made the bandolier to hold those sexy grenades :rotfl

Darth Waller said:
The direction he's looking and his mouth look the same in both of these pictures. I wonder if the statue is from this scene.
We might find out tonight.

I have no doubt that is the pose....if you look at the top of the front arm, it looks as if it's stretching slightly across the body to cradle the front end of the gun

pitchin said:
Just a thought but..........do you now think we'll get a full line of terminator character statues now?

It'll probably be based upon how well this sells. But it doesn't seem like the T2 line is selling too well. Only the Exclusive T-800 and T-1000 have sold out. Everything else is still available for pre-order. Even Sarah Connor, which was a high demand figure...the exclusive is still available with no Low Quantity Alert yet.

I just hope Sideshow doesn't pull the plug until after we get a 1/6 scale battle-damaged T-800...

Sith Lord 0498 said:
It'll probably be based upon how well this sells. But it doesn't seem like the T2 line is selling too well. Only the Exclusive T-800 and T-1000 have sold out. Everything else is still available for pre-order. Even Sarah Connor, which was a high demand figure...the exclusive is still available with no Low Quantity Alert yet.

I just hope Sideshow doesn't pull the plug until after we get a 1/6 scale battle-damaged T-800...

dunno.....I think alot of people wanted a PF Sarah Connor (I did) but statues is a good medium between the 2 formats plus you gather in collectors who don't like the cloth element but prefer a full sculpt

I had a feeling this was going to be bad since the preview only showed the mouth. I'm not liking it. I was looking forward to this piece but I'm passing. Its very tough these days with all the other companies and the statues like PF Lurtz, theres a new standard and its almost has to be perfect. This looks off.

Face looks really bad. Might be the paint... kinda dark around the eyes. But the eyes and nose just seem too big. He looks a lot older than he should.

Back