SW PT vs. ST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PT or ST?

• Total voters
:lol :lol :lol

"You must learn the non-restricted portions of the Force if you are to come with me to Alderaan."

:lol:lol:lol

Dude how many lives could the Jedi Order have saved with having that knowledge at their finger tips for all of those millenniums.

Sorry Qui-Gon we are just going to let you die.

All of those Jedi in the arena...NOPE sorry!

Order 66 Jedi...NOPE sorry!

MACE HIMSELF!

How about all of those thousands of clone troopers that died serving the order...NOPE sorry!

So let me get this straight the ONE person who should not have had access to that healing power was Darth Maul and that was the ONE character Lucas brought back! :slap

Watch I bet SWT guy is going to elaborate further that what he meant was that the Jedi Order had the secret BUT couldn't use it because it was unnatural LOL

:lol:lol:lol

Dude how many lives could the Jedi Order have saved with having that knowledge at their finger tips for all of those millenniums.

Sorry Qui-Gon we are just going to let you die.

All of those Jedi in the arena...NOPE sorry!

Order 66 Jedi...NOPE sorry!

MACE HIMSELF!

How about all of those thousands of clone troopers that died serving the order...NOPE sorry!

So let me get this straight the ONE person who should not have had access to that healing power was Darth Maul and that was the ONE character Lucas brought back! :slap

Watch I bet SWT guy is going to elaborate further that what he meant was that the Jedi Order had the secret BUT couldn't use it because it was unnatural LOL

Right because didn't he say in his same video that you had to go to the darkest areas of the Force to use that power? To use life-giving, hope restoring power? Yeah that's so Dark Side, lol.

TROS clarified it perfectly with the Dark Side version of the power being cloning zombie mechanics (which was the only fate for Padme had Palpatine shared it with Anakin *shudder*--so creepy it's awesome) or Force Healing which is the Light Side version but can't be used en masse because to save a life you must sacrifice your own.

Right because didn't he say in his same video that you had to go to the darkest areas of the Force to use that power? To use life-giving, hope restoring power? Yeah that's so Dark Side, lol.

TROS clarified it perfectly with the Dark Side version of the power being cloning zombie mechanics (which was the only fate for Padme had Palpatine shared it with Anakin *shudder*--so creepy it's awesome) or Force Healing which is the Light Side version but can't be used en masse because to save a life you must sacrifice your own.

And this goes beyond just how the Jedi Order and Sith even function he is directly tying it to how it makes Anakin's arc epic in this great revelation of his.

I really think he was trying to have his public Filoni moment and that is why he deliberately kept it at 3 minutes which I think actually matches Filoni's Qui Gon revelation on Gallery think about that!

I firmly believe he is trying to get hired at Lucasfilm as a replacement for PH thru a fan based grassroots movement not unlike the Snyder Cut.

Go look his fans are all calling for him to take over the story group.

He didn't count on ajp lol

SWT guy is literally making up alternative non existing story points to defend his perfectness of the PT.

At least with the ST we use the facts THAT ARE UP ON THE SCREEN for all to see if they choose to.

Last edited:
Obviously I chose the PT over the ST, but this poll could be re-named Sophie's Choice.

I find the PT to be very poor films with bad writing, some great designs, and compelling character *ideas* they couldn't land, but with a story that in *broad strokes* is serviceable as a backstory to the events of the Galactic Civil War portrayed in the OT.

I find the ST films to be more polished products, which is to say more visually impressive, with bad writing, deeply flawed conceptualization and generally worse characters with no respect for legacy in favour of profit, propped up further by a patently false veneer of progressive ideals perverted by marketing committees and focus groups to make Disney look like something other than it is, giving us a story we simply didn't need, broad strokes or otherwise, with comically poor execution when subjected to close scrutiny.

But apparently, as long as you spend billions of dollars and can make nostalgia-hungry fans cry, you can serve trash all day long and the people who don't want to eat trash are just 'haters'. Cool cool.

I don't really know what else I could say at this point. Maybe I've just outgrown it all. :lol

Obviously I chose the PT over the ST, but this poll could be re-named Sophie's Choice.

I find the PT to be very poor films with bad writing, some great designs, and compelling character *ideas* they couldn't land, but with a story that in *broad strokes* is serviceable as a backstory to the events of the Galactic Civil War portrayed in the OT.

I find the ST films to be more polished products, which is to say more visually impressive, with bad writing, deeply flawed conceptualization and generally worse characters with no respect for legacy in favour of profit, propped up further by a patently false veneer of progressive ideals perverted by marketing committees and focus groups to make Disney look like something other than it is, giving us a story we simply didn't need, broad strokes or otherwise, with comically poor execution when subjected to close scrutiny.

But apparently, as long as you spend billions of dollars and can make nostalgia-hungry fans cry, you can serve trash all day long and the people who don't want to eat trash are just 'haters'. Cool cool.

I don't really know what else I could say at this point. Maybe I've just outgrown it all. :lol

Sophie's Choice (at least in the story) is choosing between two things you love though. These are more love-hate or hate-hate. :lol

Both series are so deeply flawed and I just still cannot sit down and watch the PT and pretend to enjoy them. Wor has a point though. If it were Disney era vs PT plus Clone Wars that would change the equation.

Sadly all these newly announced shows are bound to produce even more garbage even if they hit on a couple things like Mando and Rogue One. To this day I still can only consider those two to be in close proximity to the OT in terms of quality, which is followed by TFA and Solo. Then I have no idea where to put any of the other films which all have some great sequences here and there but otherwise mediocre films or worse.

But that's why PT vs ST alone makes a fair fight. The ST seems a bit too derivative to win in a fight head to head.

And this goes beyond just how the Jedi Order and Sith even function he is directly tying it to how it makes Anakin's arc epic in this great revelation of his.

I really think he was trying to have his public Filoni moment and that is why he deliberately kept it at 3 minutes which I think actually matches Filoni's Qui Gon revelation on Gallery think about that!

I firmly believe he is trying to get hired at Lucasfilm as a replacement for PH thru a fan based grassroots movement not unlike the Snyder Cut.

Go look his fans are all calling for him to take over the story group.

He didn't count on ajp lol

SWT guy is literally making up alternative non existing story points to defend his perfectness of the PT.

At least with the ST we use the facts THAT ARE UP ON THE SCREEN for all to see if they choose to.

For two days. and for Hrs you are still talking about the same thing but this time on a different thread. I'll come back here tomorrow and see

"HAHA O MAN THE PT IS SO DUMB. GOOD THING AJP set that SWT guy STRAIGHT. I DON'T HAVE THE BALLS TO GO IN THE COMMENT SECTION MYSELF AND START AN ARGUMENT CAUSE I KNOW I"LL GET SWARMED."

Kisses rey doll

Also What's all this crap about Jedi order restricted section? It's probably something silly again

For two days. and for Hrs you are still talking about the same thing but this time on a different thread. I'll come back here tomorrow and see

"HAHA O MAN THE PT IS SO DUMB. GOOD THING AJP set that SWT guy STRAIGHT. I DON'T HAVE THE BALLS TO GO IN THE COMMENT SECTION MYSELF AND START AN ARGUMENT CAUSE I KNOW I"LL GET SWARMED."

Kisses rey doll

It’s truly sad and pathetic. I can’t believe these dues are actually in their 40s and 50s.

its "Khev and friends", what are you expect ? You should have seen his posts in ROTS Anakin thread, first Hot Toys PT figure in 2017 :lol. Let them enjoy their pathetic grandiose in this dolly forum, at least they felt safe here.

its "Khev and friends", what are you expect ? You should have seen his posts in ROTS Anakin thread, first Hot Toys PT figure in 2017 :lol. Let them enjoy their pathetic grandiose in this dolly forum, at least they felt safe here.

Do I know you? What weird ass three year old grudge are you harboring, lol.

4sdw2o.jpg

It’s truly sad and pathetic. I can’t believe these dues are actually in their 40s and 50s.

Yep but they think they are so wise and mature. Khev in particular.

4sdw4t.jpg

4sdw61.jpg

Posting here for hours is better then what I just did..

I watched "The Dead Don't Die"

What a ****ing waste of time :(

I made that mistake. Time I won?t get back.

All right, back to hating Khev & Friends:

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back