Supernatural Discussion Spoilers and Stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They screwed up! The Metalicar has 4 doors not 2. Plus it has the CNK 8003 tags instead of the KAZ 2Y5 tags. :(

Oh well i'll still get it! :D

Supernatural_Season_3_w_Imp.jpg

https://www.greenlightcollectibles.com/supernatural_diecast.html

i thought it was a 2 door on the show. that is a pretty cool exclusive. hood opens and everything. would be cool if the trunk opened with a pile of weapons inside. guess i gotta go to the nearest BB on tuesday to get that. about 50 miles away.*sigh*

Metallicar-Supernatural.jpg

It's hard to find a real 4 door '67 Chevy Impala. I know ive tried. :D Most were 2 doors, most of the 4 door versions were special made.

Is anyone reading Rising Son? Is better than Origins? I didnt like Origins, to many inacuracies and a ^^^^y ending.

They screwed up! The Metalicar has 4 doors not 2. Plus it has the CNK 8003 tags instead of the KAZ 2Y5 tags. :(

Oh well i'll still get it! :D

Supernatural_Season_3_w_Imp.jpg

https://www.greenlightcollectibles.com/supernatural_diecast.html

Watch the plates in the show. They vary through the episodes.
Also did you guys see that while Sam & Dean's dad will be returning to Grey's Anatomy this coming season (they can bring him back from the dead but not Supernatural?), the boys will be hooking up with their Grandpa:
SPOLIER*******SPOILER*******SPOILER*******SPOILER*******SPOILER
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Mitch Pilleggi
:banana

Yep it's really cool! I have been looking for a good model of the Impala since Season 1.

got it. opening it now. yup. she's pretty sweet. can almost hear the 80's rock pouring out of it. i thought it would be a bit bigger than hot-wheels size though. but it's still a damn cool exclusive.

I have only watched a few episodes and just the 15 second promo for the new season. So, did he end up being sent to hell??

Funny, I have never watched it, but my brother says it's a good show. I might have to rent to seasons.
i first started watching it last year. i just bought the dvds so i can catch up with the first 2 seasons. it is a great show. it's almost like the x-files but with more ghost stuff and less alien conspiracy stuff.

ps. that youtube clip only shows the aftermath.
Spoiler Spoiler:

ps. that youtube clip only shows the aftermath.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

There's a promo that said "would you know if your brother came back wrong?" and it has sammy looking scared and dean in the background. so Dean might be a lil' evil when he gets out.

Kripke said in tv guide that Dean's been in hell for four months before sam got him out but four months is alot longer in hell time than it is in our time. So Dean Spent some time down there.

I have a theory. They never said where Sam went when he died.Ever. They never said he went to hell. So what if he went to heaven and because he was refusing his destiny he was given like "divine" powers? Like he was able to keep his powers but use 'em for good? And if Dean comes back evil then we could see Dean on hells side and Sam on the good side (our side). That would put a huge twist on the show that no one would see coming. Everyone says Sam is evil and what if he's not and he fights Dean who is evil?

Back