Supernatural commission thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty sure that would be $9 per head.

I would like to restate my commitement to Dean and Sam. I would like to be officially added to the Bobby Singer list. And if we ever get that far I would like to say I would totally be in for a Castiel head.

I'm pretty sure that would be $9 per head. I would like to restate my commitement to Dean and Sam. I would like to be officially added to the Bobby Singer list. And if we ever get that far I would like to say I would totally be in for a Castiel head.
I will add you to Bobby. Just so you know though, Bobby isn't a guarantee. If we get to a 2nd comission then we'll get to him.

UPDATED LIST

Sam Winchester

1. LordAzrael
2. & 3. Knucklefunger
4. Cryoguns
5. SupernaturalAddict
6. J-Doll
7. Morbach
8. ifrack
9. freddyvsjasonvsash
10. saya/dwing
11. William Shatner's Toupee
12 & 13. scifi67
14. zombiefanatic
15. MadCow
16. Spook Nukem
17. 16k
18. Elvis1976
19. duck of death

Dean Winchester

1. LordAzrael
2. & 3. Knucklefunger
4. Cryoguns
5. Supernatural Addict
6. J-Doll
7. Morbach
8. ifrack
9. freddyvsjasonvsash
10. saya/dwing
11. William Shatners Toupee
12 & 13 Scifi67
14. zombiefanatic
15. MadCow
16. Spook Nukem
17. 16k
18. Elvis1976
19. duck of death

John Winchester

1. LordAzrael
2. Morbach
3. saya/dwing
4.GrenadierStinny
5. J-Doll

Bobby

1. LordAzrael
2. Knucklefunger
3. Morbach
4. saya/dwing
5. William Shatners Toupee
6. SupernaturalAddict
7. J-Doll
8. Spook Nukem

Castiel
1. Morbach
2. J-Doll
3. duck of death
4. SupernaturalAddict
5. dragonsleeper
6. Spook Nukem

I added a Castiel section and added all newcomers. So if anyone else wants in on Cas just let me know. We're more than halfway to 10 and we need 10. :duff

Well I really can't see what Z's amazing work take shape. Does anyone know what series he will be taking reference from in particular? I wouldn't mind seeing a younger Sam and Dean myself, like in the first series.

just started watching the 4th series and its awesome.Whos making heads?any photos?Id be interested in a dean and sam headsculpt

Well I really can't see what Z's amazing work take shape. Does anyone know what series he will be taking reference from in particular? I wouldn't mind seeing a younger Sam and Dean myself, like in the first series.
Ada's Sam is younger Sam. She still sells them if you want one. As far as these go I am having him do season 4 Sam with long hair. And season 4 Dean. Dean pretty much looks the same in every season so I just picked season 4 to go along with Sammy.

I'd be interested in a season 4 dean and sam. But here's a question first. If more people get on it would the price drop a little? I've been planning a Sam and Dean custom for a while now and would really like to get on it soon. Would they come painted?

He does paint them but that costs more. To be honest this is my first comission with Z so I don't know if the price goes down or not. But if you want I can add you and if you want to drop out later you can. :duff

Back