Superman line from Mattel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Superman line from Mattel?

My wife got me some vintage 60's Captain Action stuff, a nice watch, and BATTLE ROYALE on Blu-Ray. After 15 years of marriage, we don't even try to surprise each other any more, and that's fine by me.

I'm getting Supes from my best friend. Got him the Gentle Giant sculpted BATMAN BEGINS statue from DCD.

Just received my shipping notice! I can't wait for this one... 3 week wait though. Ecom to Australia. God damn it!
superman-from-above.jpg

Seeing the Reeve likeness here!

Received my shipping notice as well for both Supes and Zod. They should arrive Dec 23rd :yess:.
I think a quick spray of Dullcote on Superman's face will get rid of the shine.

Received my Superman today!!:yess: Actually Happy with him!! The Face isn't as shiny as the pictures are showing, thinking it might be the Flash that's causing the Head to be shiny. Only gripe I have, the shoulders are a little big, but other than that, I'm happy with my purchase!!

Still going to get the Hot Toys version!!

Winghead - will the costume fit on a tt body? or are the shoulders too wide? Any chance of seeing photos side by side a TT body?

Winghead - will the costume fit on a tt body? or are the shoulders too wide? Any chance of seeing photos side by side a TT body?

Don't have a TT body to compare with, but It seems like the shoulders would make it a little baggy, I'll try and post pics tomorrow!

What's with the tiny Superman shield on the back of his cape? Isn't that too small?

More Pics Coming..

Hey wing, where did you order him from, and how are the joints not to loose or tight I hope :pray: one more, is the blue on the clothes a baby blue or sky blue like the movies , from the pics on the web it looks like a navy blue, but that could be the lighting right

Hey wing, where did you order him from, and how are the joints not to loose or tight I hope :pray: one more, is the blue on the clothes a baby blue or sky blue like the movies , from the pics on the web it looks like a navy blue, but that could be the lighting right

Joints are tight, I took him out of costume and moved the joints around to loosen them. No problems with the joints now! I ordered him from the Mattel web site, imo, the suit looks more like a sky blue.. Still going to try and post more pics!!

Pics of the Body and with Hot Toys Superman

Last Picture for the night!! Apologize for the poor pictures!

Thanks for the pics, winghead. Can't wait to get Reeve Supes tomorrow. :yess:

Great pics winghead and thank you. Love the comparison ones. I'm getting mine on Wednesday :D

i agree, Thanks for the lots of pics, Winghead. Putting on the suit on Routh's was a great plus. It shows that the shoulder width of the costume is not too wide. it actually looks good by having the underneath layer of original Ht costume.
The Reeve headsculpt also looks better from your photos.
Man, those legs are skinny. Aren't they?
I am definitely more excited to get this soon. This day can't come soon enough.

Great batch of pictures! Once I get mine, I'll be striping it down to pad up the hip area and adding the Thigh bulk-ers from the Adv. True Type!

Back