Superman (July 11th, 2025)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah even the Hoechlin suit dropped the unnecessary panel lines it had early on, and just went for a simple texture. Only issue is how heavy handed the muscles are painted on, but I'd still take that over a New 52 suit with cheesy panel lines and a collar.

While I agree that the airbrushed muscle shading looks a bit much in this BTS photo for Tyler's suit, it's done so it looks right when we see it on screen the same way Tobey McGuire's original Spiderman suit doesn't necessarily look that great with the airbrushed muscles until it's on screen.

I wrote a whole paragraph the last thread about this. **** that not doing it again, suit looks good it's definitely a mix and just wait for full shot museum photos or in motion.

Yeah I'm reserving full judgement until the first trailer. There's a lot of post work that goes into these costumes. Even wrinkles get CG'd out. Need to see it in action.

bJwJDv1.png
Xc0HgHu.png

What the hell is that baggy piece of cosplay crap!

That is hands down the worst looking cinematic Superman costume ever, yikes.

I was expecting a return to 78 yet i’m looking at an over designed thick baggy sweater with ugly textures, cape and a horrible shade of blue.

Bring back Cavill’s costume asap.

Last edited:
This photo is exactly why we need to bring back phone booths. Without them Clark looks too nonchalant about getting the supersuit on. No excitement or sense of urgency. He’ll get there when he gets there, hold your horses.

Clark sure will have a hard time booking one of these at my office:

r6Al5Zj.jpeg

:p

From what I can tell from this photo is it's pretty much a matte version of the fortnite suit they did for superman in that game.
1000003931.jpg

Just dropping in to say, wow..

I never had any interest in this to begin with. I probably wouldn't have cared to comment one way or the other. But I'm SHOCKED by how bad it looks (the suit) let alone the presentation. I never could have expected worse. Not even from the CW.

This is sad and embarrassing

Last edited:
Hot Toys will be so pleased.
The movie looks to be using the exact same cheap, horrible, bunching, inflexible, textured rubber crap HT makes every single superhero suit out of.

Looks like a CW show suit. Way too generic and lacking any type of innovation.
All hail Snyder’s superior aesthetic taste and adoration of the idealised male physique, which borders on the homoerotic. I’m down with it.
Chromed musculature wins over this every time.

Back