1/6 Suicide Squad - 1/6th scale The Joker (Arkham Asylum Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Up for sale on Timcents store. If I pick this up I'll probably wait for it to hit retail near me and save ~$100 AUD, but are their any production pictures out yet? I'm guessing by the tattoo talk the answer is no, but I haven't really been following along the last few weeks.

yes

jolfaNC.jpg

The sculpt looks softened out... The eye sockets need to be darker. That tattoos look crisp though.
I hope it's due to the flash... :/

Looks pretty good there, especially the teeth. I don't like how they lightened his eyes though, as Cammo pointed out.
Now we need some shots of the body.

The pictures really don't look good. His neck is also too long. I presume that the pictures are distorted.

Wow so this is out already and still no sign of Wonder Woman despite her movie being released around 6 months earlier.

Guys, wait for some better photographers to get some shots in of what these look like in hand. I almost was ready to resell my BvS Batman before he came in because some of the early photos made his skin (what little was showing) look as bland and shiny as a Ken doll. Sculpt looks great though! Can't wait for some more pics! Thanks lord-22!

Yeah after the TD fiasco I wouldn't read much into early photos. These do look kinda low res and washed out, wait for something better or in hand reviews before panicking.

Those photos are bad,in facebook there are better pictures and the figure is beautiful,ahhh no tatoos in body and hands:dunno

PD:sorry for my english i use google traductor,thank you

Back