Subject 1025: The Babysitter and T-Shirt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm on the other side of the fence. I'm from Europe and I was hoping I could have this figure cheap(er) for once. Except the retailer where I ordered only received the green variant. And Play.com only delivers UK. So now I'm forced to order it from Sideshow anyway, which involves higher shipment.
At least it gives me another $2.5 worth in Reward Points :angelsmil

Well, with this one claimed along with the blonde one, I can now say I'm now complete with all four.

Yes, I am a completist. *hangs head*

well I hope to get all 4 babysitters.. but was actually expecting Brown hair variant.. not black with blue tint.. looks good though.. oh and c'mon guys as far as variants.. at least hers looks good.. I mean the street prophet variant is lame.. and subject 805. i mean whats the difference there?.. .. At least the baby sitters are all different ..if you get my drift..

Like the spokesperson.. the outfit totally different.. cool..

well I hope to get all 4 babysitters.. but was actually expecting Brown hair variant.. not black with blue tint.. looks good though.. oh and c'mon guys as far as variants.. at least hers looks good.. I mean the street prophet variant is lame.. and subject 805. i mean whats the difference there?.. .. At least the baby sitters are all different ..if you get my drift..

Like the spokesperson.. the outfit totally different.. cool..

The street prophet comes with an additional exclusive accessory, no variant. 805 was very lame though, very minor difference.

they should have given the new babysitter a nose ring and tattoo........ i'd buy that for a dollar.....:D

they should have given the new babysitter a nose ring and tattoo........ i'd buy that for a dollar.....:D

I still think the Spooktacular variant should have been an African-American Zombie Santa. That would have been better than the 100th Babysitter. Heck, Patient Zero or Subject 5 could use a variant :rolleyes:

I still think the Spooktacular variant should have been an African-American Zombie Santa. That would have been better than the 100th Babysitter. Heck, Patient Zero or Subject 5 could use a variant :rolleyes:

i hear ya.......& im a huge fan of the dead.........and as much as i like this line i dont want 4 variations of the same thing unless they were different enough like ex: nose ring/tattoo..........or something along that lines instead of just different paint, i might bite (no zombie pun intended..:D). but.....ssc may just be trying to reach a certain color keyed audience...:huh. that said i still think they will sell thru

Well, with this one claimed along with the blonde one, I can now say I'm now complete with all four.

Yes, I am a completist. *hangs head*

did you use that 5 off shipping special? Can you use points and that special?

Yeah, they really should have, nice idea. I would have bought her then. Maybe

Last edited:
I bought it but this was about as lame as SS has gotten. Talk about almost no thought, and very little in costs.The shirt is a great touch, but don't they realize black t-shirts make you look like a social outcast? How about a different color for a change??

Actually, I did. I also used points and got the blonde and her for free.

yeah, but they both also had the giftcard option aval too. Don't the rules state no combination with other discounts? I didn't use my points in fear they would be rejected, then lost.

did you use that 5 off shipping special? Can you use points and that special?

Yeah, they really should have, nice idea. I would have bought her then. Maybe

Thanks for the reminder! I completely forgot about that. Email sent :rock

Luckily today is Friday so it won't ship until Monday at the very earliest :banana

Black Tshirts make you look like a social outcast.. dude what planet do you live on.. ?.. The #1 color for comics or sci-fi geeks Tshirts etc.. is Black.. I know several guys that wont wear anything but black if its a Tshirt.... Anyway.. I used to be an advertising artist and Black was one of the most popular colors when people ordered Tshirts...

I am sure that hasnt changed..

Back