Stryker2011's: JABBA THRONE ROOM CUSTOM DIORAMA (Cabinet build in progress))

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Stryker2011's: JABBA THRONE ROOM CUSTOM DIORAMA (FINISHED - for now)

Amazing display. I have been planning for a few years now to do a 4x8 map/display table with glass to encase my throat room display. You have done a fantastic job on your build and it’s inspiring

Thanks very much. Google Jabba Throne Room Diorama and you should be able to find all the other ones out there (there’s a couple other ones here, as well) that I used for inspiration myself. I also searched for Interior/set Design for Jabba - anything that will give you set images.

The perfect dio just landed the perfect custom! Amazing work as usual Stryker!! Such a perfect setup and everything looks outstanding!!!

The perfect dio just landed the perfect custom! Amazing work as usual Stryker!! Such a perfect setup and everything looks outstanding!!!

Thank you, my friend. Appreciate the kind words.

PS, I still need to get off my lazy ass and paint up the poseable Gamorrean Guard you made; I’m not a very good painter, so I’ve been putting it off for fear of how bad it’ll turn out. I’ll get to it, though — promise.

Just wanted to bump this and say how awesome this is! I have a Jabba setup of my own that isn't nearly as cool and elaborate as yours. One day with more space I hope to give it a shot! Even finally preordered the Rancor recently.

Just wanted to bump this and say how awesome this is! I have a Jabba setup of my own that isn't nearly as cool and elaborate as yours. One day with more space I hope to give it a shot! Even finally preordered the Rancor recently.

Thank you very kindly. It’s much appreciated.

I’m currently in the planning stages for the table/cabinet to house this monstrosity; drawing up design sketches, and trouble-shooting how to make it work.

Stryker I can't wait to see more of your work! You knocked the Jabba's Palace out of the park, pure perfection!

Absolutely amazing palace setup!! [emoji122][emoji122]

I appreciate all the kind words, but I don’t feel I can hold a candle to most of the work I see present in this section. Everything has been so inspiring — unfortunately this is probably the only diorama I’ll have room for, so all I can do at this point is add more characters. But it’s fun to be included amongst the luminaries working on all the cool Star Wars stuff here.

Looking forward to seeing the display cabinet to house this glorious dio.
Quality build and the perfect lighting just puts it over the top.

Progress on the cabinet has been slow -- it's been too damn hot to work in the garage! I do have the table-top assembled and sanded, but that's about it.

In the meantime, here is my "Slave Leia" with a new head sculpt (courtesy of the Hot Toys ROTJ Leia and the ACPlay bun/ornaments & braid).

_DSC3320.jpg
_DSC3321.jpg
_DSC3322.JPG
_DSC3325.jpg
_DSC3326.jpg
_DSC3327.jpg

I realized after I took that side shot that I didn't hide the tissue paper behind her back as well as I had originally (had to take her out of there multiple times to test the head sculpt).

You can post images of this all day everyday... absolutely love it! Fortunate to see this great project come together. Awesome addition of the new sculpt as well.

Insane level of craftsmanship and detail! Post more pics, I love it!

Wow! I am both humbled — and stunned — by the praise and appreciation from all of you; particularly since this section is filled with so many craftsman whose skill far exceeds my own. You guys are going to make an old man cry. Thanks so much. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Progress on the cabinet has been slow -- it's been too damn hot to work in the garage! I do have the table-top assembled and sanded, but that's about it.

In the meantime, here is my "Slave Leia" with a new head sculpt (courtesy of the Hot Toys ROTJ Leia and the ACPlay bun/ornaments & braid).

View attachment 491463

I realized after I took that side shot that I didn't hide the tissue paper behind her back as well as I had originally (had to take her out of there multiple times to test the head sculpt).

Excellent.:clap And wow did you dremel the back of that Leia Bespin head or just tack the braid on? Those were so expensive!:horror:lol

Back