STORMTROOPER PF officially in development!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SSC stormtrooper PF

4t0mtf.jpg

Lol that's just the 1/6th scale trooper. No need to get excited yet.

His blaster holster looks differend than the 1:6 version holster :lecture

SSC stormtrooper PF ?

4t0mtf.jpg

That is the 1:6 Stormie, though a cool figure, still not the ultimate Stormtrooper figure. As for the PF hopefully SS will fix the problems with the helmet and armor that appeared on the 1:6 scaled figure. We won't be able to heat the chest plate and tighten it, that works for a figure, but not for a PF.

BUMP!

So what the hell is going on with this? Isn't this supposed to come out this year? I cant find any information on it other than the video released back in 2010 which only mentions it. Maybe this discussion got moved to another thread?

BUMP!

So what the hell is going on with this? Isn't this supposed to come out this year? I cant find any information on it other than the video released back in 2010 which only mentions it. Maybe this discussion got moved to another thread?

Yes, SideShow needs to give some more info on this one.

Guess when they say "take our time", they mean it!! :lol

Since the Clone PF is starting to ship, hopefully they'll start releasing more info in April. :dunno

I like the pose on the Stormie, though I wish they would make him more accurate. The 1:6 Stormtrooper figures still has its issues with the helmet and not to talk about the chest armor and cod piece.

pfstorm.jpg

I like the pose on the Stormie, though I wish they would make him more accurate. The 1:6 Stormtrooper figures still has its issues with the helmet and not to talk about the chest armor and cod piece.

pfstorm.jpg

Thanks! You just saved me a few hundred bucks. Now where is R2?

I'm really impressed with their plans for C3PO and R2. I don't have any SW PF and was looking for something really iconic. Think I found it!

Thanks for that by the way. I think he looks awesome. I would definitely like to buy it when it comes out sometime within the next 5 years. Maybe they will at least have a prototype at SDCC this year... :pray:

not holding my breath though.

Darksider I think, well I'm kinda sure, they'll have the Stormtrooper PF on display At SDCC this year along with C3PO & R2D2 PFs, as they said in a Q&A that they'll fully reveal both Stormtrooper and the Droids first half of the year with the preorder before the end of the year; so it seems to me they'll be at SDCC, at least on display. ;)

Thanks for that by the way. I think he looks awesome. I would definitely like to buy it when it comes out sometime within the next 5 years. Maybe they will at least have a prototype at SDCC this year... :pray:

not holding my breath though.
Holy crap, that video was super impressive.
Darksider I think, well I'm kinda sure, they'll have the Stormtrooper PF on display At SDCC this year along with C3PO & R2D2 PFs, as they said in a Q&A that they'll fully reveal both Stormtrooper and the Droids first half of the year with the preorder before the end of the year; so it seems to me they'll be at SDCC, at least on display. ;)

Damn thats going to be awesome if we get to see protos at comicon. Really looking forward to that, even seeing C3P0 and R2.

Is this whole poseable PF new because so far Ive only seen it talked about or implemented in the Star Wars lines or is there another PF out or on Preorder that has articulation?

I'll wait and see how the PF Stormie will develop. I don't quite like how he looks in the pic posted. It is the same 1:6 Stormie helmet scaled up and unfortunately no changes to it (yet). If they will ever consider this sculpt for the 1:1 Stormtrooper statue, then there are so many other more accurate (and even cheaper) options out there.

I'll be the first to admit I'm not a spring of unlimited Star Wars knowledge... so that being said can someone please explain what exactly is so off about the helmet and armor? I look at it and all i see is a Stormtrooper.

Back