STORMTROOPER PF officially in development!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lets not call each other names now. Piece is innacurate. Some cant stand that while others can get over it.

this is a good piece but not great for me. nice pictures everyone. hope they'd improve on the pose the next (well apart from the bucket). guess ill have to settle with palpy and dewback for 2012 purchase

of course I like the hobby I just don't buy any piece of crap, I not tearing it to pieces i just don't like the helmet sculpt so thus I chosen not to buy it, you guys are just getting your knickers in a twist cause someone has an opinion that differs :slap it's not that I dislike it for the sake of it. It looks good from all views except the most important to me "the front"

Just my opinion, but I don't think this is a piece of crap. I'm aware that the PF is not spot on, but as some people already said, even in the movies there were differend kind of helmets used. So it's impossible to say THIS is a stromtrooper and THIS isn't.
This is one of those examples:
hero-and-stunt-stormtrooper-armor.jpg

After side by side comparison, it does show that some of the actual helmets were wider. :monkey1
1z4fnrb.jpg

Btw have heard no complains about the cod piece being to small like on the 1:6...

Its unfortunate the helmets are one off. IMO, that is the feature that will make the statue. Having seen better pics and at different angles it does look better than I had thought earlier(armor) but the helmet kills it for me. I really do think GL has some say on the inaccuracies with the collectables that come out. With the skills and technology of getting it spot on these days there is no excuse to get it wrong. But I'm sure this piece makes a nice presence in any collection.

I'm not sure what form of the helmet there after, looks to be a mixture of hero/stunt anh and rotj.

I think for an exclusive for this, SSC should have packed in an ANH helmet and a ROTJ style helmet that you can switch out...now i know why they didnt, why give it away when they can charge $325 in a couple months for a ROTJ style one with a new pose. If this company truly values their customers, they could always redo the helmet and sell it as an accessory in a ROTJ style..maybe discounted to those who bought this directly from them..but I doubt it.

Lets not call each other names now. Piece is innacurate. Some cant stand that while others can get over it.

It's inaccurate everyone Blitzout sed so.

Just my opinion, but I don't think this is a piece of crap. I'm aware that the PF is not spot on, but as some people already said, even in the movies there were differend kind of helmets used. So it's impossible to say THIS is a stromtrooper and THIS isn't.
This is one of those examples:

After side by side comparison, it does show that some of the actual helmets were wider. :monkey1

Btw have heard no complains about the cod piece being to small like on the 1:6...

Exactly.

I think for an exclusive for this, SSC should have packed in an ANH helmet and a ROTJ style helmet that you can switch out...now i know why they didnt, why give it away when they can charge $325 in a couple months for a ROTJ style one with a new pose. If this company truly values their customers, they could always redo the helmet and sell it as an accessory in a ROTJ style..maybe discounted to those who bought this directly from them..but I doubt it.

The ROTJ armor and helmet are very different from ANH and ESB.

https://www.starwarshelmets.com/original-stormtrooper-comparisons.htm

Back