Statue Storm Shadow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will wait for 1:4 scale :lecture

True, I'm waiting too. But this one still looks great. Must have to put next to 1/5 snake eyes. I was thinking about getting rid of all 1/5 statues but some are worth keeping. Others I don't like for example the colossus, magneto, dare devil comiquettes. But this one looks great. :)

ex ordered! I love the option of more flexpays eases the pain much more

:yess: me too. I just wonder how come I never notice anything about this unti 2 days ago. Does SS just randomly release things like this with out warnings? Or is there a place where I can find out about these things months ahead of time? I would have been piss if I missed this one.

:yess: me too. I just wonder how come I never notice anything about this unti 2 days ago. Does SS just randomly release things like this with out warnings? Or is there a place where I can find out about these things months ahead of time? I would have been piss if I missed this one.

Dude, sign up for the newsletter.

A production peek was first released in December.

Last week's newsletter revealed the teaser of the piece.

Pics were released this Tuesday, and the piece was available for pre-order today.

Would love to pick this up but will definitely be passing. PFs are the closest ill get to statue collecting. The $30 NRD made my decision a lot easier and I didn't bother with SE statue.

The newsletter seems to call this a premium Format, but that appears to be a typo. There are many errors in the newsletter I'm looking at

Got excited when the newsletter said premium format but that quickly went away when I saw 1:5 scale. Awesome looking statue but sadly I will pass.

Got excited when the newsletter said premium format but that quickly went away when I saw 1:5 scale. Awesome looking statue but sadly I will pass.

Yeah I don't like 1/5 either. But this one I must have. If they make a PF later on then I will buy it as well. :)

Can't wait to have these 2 bad boys in my besta shelf :rock

2nqv51e.png

Can't wait to have these 2 bad boys in my besta shelf :rock

2nqv51e.png

you read my mind, only difference is i will be displaying him with dual katana, or maybe 1 katana and 1 bow to match the snake eye 1 katana and 1 gun :)

this will be mine, ex ordered.

Back