Storm Collectibles - Mike Tyson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So it seems the tracking numbers are for the storm online orders then. Look forward to hear your feedbacks guys.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chockles, any word on when sites such as BBTS or Alter-Ego expect to get this?

I wouldn't know those details. I dont work for them. lol
If they are shipping out online orders, you would think they will ship at the same time or shortly after. Best asks directly those retailers.

I know these guys were packing the online orders individually at their office and probs shipped in bulk at the same time.

I'm interested to see how is the packaging and the actual shipment went.

Not a problem. For some reason, I thought you had connections with Storm. :lol

It seems like this figure is now in high demand. Or maybe that's just the perception. Regardless, I'll have to make a decision very soon.

Not a problem. For some reason, I thought you had connections with Storm. :lol

It seems like this figure is now in high demand. Or maybe that's just the perception. Regardless, I'll have to make a decision very soon.

I do get on well with them when I see them. Plus I did do a q&a in the past with them and have been given some insider news and updates to share with you all in here. As well had dinner with them. So I guess it's some sort of connection.

In fact I was with one of them yesterday. As for your question, they said they ship all of them out at the same time. There's no point holding onto the stock.

Sure the figure has been well received, I'm just hoping for more reviews and feedback from the online community and gauge the responses.

Requests for more Bruce lee info is ongoing as well and there's more exciting news for MK and Sf that will come forth in the future.

I forgot that I had this preorder at bbts a long time ago:yess: after seeing clipper review I'm excited and I love the way it turned out

Here is my stand decal that came in a few days ago.:yess: Now the wait for my replacement body. I will also be getting the Tyson Poster framed and Matted.:)

Ack, this sold out at ToyWiz as well. I had one in my cart from a couple of days ago and tried to complete my order but couldn't.

I wanted this figure but didn't want this figure at the same time, if that makes any sense. Oh well.

Thats great. Im glad this figure is starting to show up on US soil:)

The legs do bend. Just push upwards rather than pulling the leg. The same goes to the arms. You can push up first and then push to either left or right at the elbow. Do these slowly as they are all stiff and strong.

Got mine today. The skin feels really nice. Not hard plastic like other companies. I tried bending the elbows slowly, no skin streching occurred so that's good. I can't bend the knees though. I don't want to try too hard.

Absolutely stunning figure! It's such a simple figure, yet the presence is through the roof. Love the body...really thought it would be heavier like the Leonidas body. But surprisingly its light and very well made. Very happy with this purchase and love the real gloves! A bit of a pain to get them to look right :lol

KID DYNAMITE

Last edited:
Back