Storm Collectibles - Mike Tyson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lawrence

Super Freak
Reaction score
Heavyweight Special Edition

aiktVj1.jpg

sGRbqVO.jpg

Storm Collectibles said:
Storm Collectibles is exhibiting at the Toysoul in Hong Kong on December 19-21, 2014. At Toysoul, Storm is very honored to very first time showcasing the legend and former World Heavyweight Boxing Champion, MIKE TYSON official licensed 1/6th Collectible Figure. Prototype is showing (Finished product will have the tattoo on the left arm)
“The Heavyweight Special Edition” Exclusively Preordering at Toysoul (Limited 300 pcs).

“The Heavyweight Special Edition” includes:
Boxing gloves (at the match)
Boxing shoes (at the match)
Protective headgear (training)
Hook & loop protector (training)
Speed Bag Platform (training)
This Special Edition training & boxing gears are hand-made with leather-like and printed with official licensed Everlast logo with extreme likeness. Also, the Speed Bag Platform and the Flooring is made with 100% wood. Bringing back Mike Tyson training scene alive!

Each set of the Special Edition has its own serial number (Limited 300 pcs)

How to Pre-order
Come to Toysoul on Dec 19-21 2014 at Storm Collectibles booth (B01-B02).
For who successfully preordered, you can draw your own serial number for the Heavyweight Special Edition Mike Tyson 1/6th Collectible Figure.

Set Price: HKD1780
Deposit: HKD800

We accept CASH & EPS

Product Launch Date: Q3 2015
The Youngest Heavyweight

q0LxZYm.jpg

The Youngest Heavyweight KnK Exclusive

Thly8bn.jpg

Olympics Special Edition

BnoRQyq.jpg

The Undisputed Heavyweight Boxing Champion

ne9ncMx.jpg

Last edited:
No this was posted on their Facebook yesterday. So I'm guessing it's a new figure. The 1st couple of figures were unlicensed, & were made when they were 'Storm Toys'. Now they seem to be going legit with their new name 'Storm Collectibles'.

Well, I want it to be a new figure anyway. They could simply re release the older figures under a new name I guess. But I'd rather have a different set to what I already own from them previously.

After I get the Dennis Rodman figure at the end of the year, and be able to judge the quality I will base my decision on that.

I also thought there early versions were ok, but were a little pricey because of the low quantity, and unexperience.

With a pretty heavy line up coming from Storm, I hope they make a great Tyson figure. He's one of my all time favorite athletes.

Its interesting that Storm is moving to 'official' now.

Dennis Rodman, now Mike Tyson ....I wonder if they've held off on Pippen because they are trying to make that an authorized product?

super excited about this one! I was always choked i missed out on their first Tyson offering, hopefully this is a pre tattoo Mike

Chased this figure down a few weeks ago and absolutely love it :rock Would love to see an Ali, not sure if I'd buy him though.

A decent ali or young tyson i would love, but passed on there last efforts really need to improve body and sculpt imo.

The only thing I'd want different with the body, is maybe the hands. It has this weird joint system. Only effects the non gloved hands though. I think the old bodies are mint overall. I'd really like some improved younger Mike Tyson sculpts. Out of the 4 previous sculpts released, I only really like 1. & it had to be the one where he's older, with face tattoo, & grinning. Basically the opposite of what I want displayed :lol

An Ali figure would be cool too. I was thinking I might like some other real life boxers made as figures as well, but Tyson & Ali might be enough representation for the sport on my shelf.

Ali is a must, I doubt it will happen as his brand is really expensive these days.

I would also love to see a Smoking Joe Frazier, George Forman, Joe Louis, Sugar Ray Robinson and Leonard, Roberto Duran, Tommy “The Hitman” Hearns etc….

Of course I’m sure Tyson will be all that we get, but theres a lot of iconic boxers they can do also.

Back