Stocks...........let's share our opinions.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toycrypt

Super Freak
Reaction score
So, I've decided to go all in on Apple and Facebook. Apple just recently acquired Pinterest and passed on buying Tesla because they think they can produce a similar car for much less. Facebook because damn they are the newspaper everyone reads everyday and because Oculus has not yet hit the market, throw in that they own Instagram.....win win. Discuss.

Nice choices. Those are my two largest holdings too. Apple still trades at a low PE IMO and Facebook is the future of everything. Hopefully both continue to keep going up.

Goog and Twtr are also buys.

Google is just far too expensive. $550 ouch. Twitter though, that one looks promising. Every news release you always hear look us up on Facebook or Twitter. I know very well about crashes. I owned GM stock.....OUCH.

i prefer to invest in much smaller companies... much more riskier, but when fortunate, the returns come much quicker.

My biggest individual own is Chipotle which I bought at 490 about 6 months ago. Its hovering around 650. I also own Coke, Disney, and Lockheed as individual stocks.

Have had Apple,Netflix and Google stocks for years,they making me rich! Also suggest Berkshire :lecture. But I seriously need to diversify some.

Disney, Apple and Google are my biggest positions. I bought Marvel right before Iron Man 1 came out and just rode it through the Disney buy out. I wish I'd have bought a lot more. I'm a big believer in "own what you know." I know nothing about agriculture, energy, pharmaceuticals, etc. so it's hard to get excited about those.

I have to get into the Stocks game. I have a Roth that has stocks in it but I wants something else. I've heard buy what you use so I guess Facebook, Apple, Disney would be the big first three.

The stock I made the biggest killing on was Go Pro. I bought at $28, sold at $95. It's worthless now but I rode the train to the top.:yess: The next stock I want to ride is 360 degree cameras. The one I'm eyeing is BubL once it becomes public.

Back