Steve Jobs has died

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Talk about leaving behind a legacy. He helped changed the world as we know it and will always be remembered for it. RIP

Very sad news...he must have really taken a bad turn the past few months. He'll be remembered as a revolutionary in the tech industry for decades to come. :(

RIP. Maybe the babies that b*tched about no iPhone 5 announcement yesterday will shut up for a little bit.

I have a horrible joke. But I will not share it. RIP you awesome man. I shall listen to my Ipod all day.

Wow, he really fought to keep actively involved and working until the end. Seems like only a few weeks ago that he officially resigned--he must have known the end was near. RIP, Steve Jobs.

As much as I enjoy Apple products, what I've enjoyed the most over the years has been his keynote speeches, he's an inspiration in so many ways, and I got so interested in the products because of the joy and enthusiasm that came out of him when he spoke. A great loss for sure.

When did you first go Mac?

When did you first go Mac?

I remember writing basic code on Apple IIs back in 5th grade...we had to write code for the Lemonade Stand game from scratch. Helped that my 5th grade teacher was also my godfather. :) This was back in 85? 86? Too old to remember.

Yeah his speeches were inspirational and none moreso than his graduation speech at Stanford - look it up on YouTube

It'll make you seriously look hard at yourself and think about what you really want to do with your life

This is really shocking. His legacy will be legendary and far outreach his here. The world truly lost a visionary.

RIP SJ. He truly was a pioneer. Saw a picture of him when they created the first apple computer and he actually had hair.

Back