State of the Star Wars Sideshow backlash?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, I don't keep up like some of you, but has Sideshow given any ideas as to when to expect some iconic armored characters, such as Vader, a Stormie or even a Chewie? What is the hold up at this point? Its been two years since this line debuted.

I don't see a chewie coming anytime soon. Vader and Stormies I could see more news next year and I expect we'll see something as well. I gots a good feeling.

Chewie might be a while, there is still the whole, real fur vs sculpted debate over him. Personaly, I'm keener to see a General Grevious. I think we stand a pretty good chance of seeing one as well, especialy With hot toys helping them now. Take a look at their awesome Endoskeleton to get an Idea. I'm personaly really hoping for a Yoda soon as well. Armored Vader is a given, but if they NEVER get around to making a vader for the line, There is all ways Hurricane :)

i don't think we'll ever see a chewie, c3po, r2d2 or grevious from the 12" line. too much production and effort. sad because these would be the most popular, probably because we'll never see them.

i don't think we'll ever see a chewie, c3po, r2d2 or grevious from the 12" line. too much production and effort. sad because these would be the most popular, probably because we'll never see them.

I think that it'll be a matter of time.
:chew two years?
:r2d2line maybe next year?
:vader hopefully within the next two years...

We're going to see the important characters as this line is not going anywhere. It'll just take time and patience. As a fan of something that is now 30 yrs and counting patience is something that I have in abundance.:D

We will get 3PO and R2 that I don't doubt even for a second. With HT helping out I think Grievous has a serious chance and Vader I think is coming sooner than people think.

We will get 3PO and R2 that I don't doubt even for a second. With HT helping out I think Grievous has a serious chance and Vader I think is coming sooner than people think.

I agree. The only furry problem is a certain wookie-- for obvious PETA and fan reasons.:chew

If Chewie's going to be done right he has to be DONE RIGHT. Possible-- but also probably mucho expensive. We'll have to wait and see.

I'll need new pants if Vader is the last anouncement of the year. Just wonder which version of Vader it will be. Will it be ANH, ESB, ROTJ, ROTS, or an idealized version that has all the best parts of each?

I'll need new pants if Vader is the last anouncement of the year. Just wonder which version of Vader it will be. Will it be ANH, ESB, ROTJ, ROTS, or an idealized version that has all the best parts of each?

I don't expect him in 07 but I think 08 stands a pretty good chance.

i am a fan of sideshow and medicom. there all cool i use to disagree. sideshow is getting better.in truth with hot toys helping do better bodies . maybe medicom can help with showing them how to add fur and to correct and make armored figures. so everything is good. :chew

I don't expect him in 07 but I think 08 stands a pretty good chance.

Vader has to be released in '08! Two years and not one single Vader figure released is just bearable but three years without Vader is too much:D

Back