Starwars 1/6 Shadowtrooper Hot toys vs Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Medicom version isn't that far fetched too. And it's pretty cheap nowadays.

Not to harp on, but I'd just like to clarify that Les did a great video - very well edited & thorough(ish). I also dug the music he used. :duff

The reality though, is that the SSC figure is as wonky as ****. From the helmet sculpt, the diminutive cod piece, to the general inaccuracies of the armour overall, to that crappy base body - it's a complete misfire. The only thng they did better than HT maybe, is the weapon.

SSC have done a handful of keepers, & this isn't one of them. :lol

Good review, it's nice to see the two figures side by side. I passed on the HT because I had the SS version. Seeing them together I realize I actually prefer the matte finish on the SS one. The body on mine is fine and the armor stays in place once I have him posed. :)

Not to harp on, but I'd just like to clarify that Les did a great video - very well edited & thorough(ish). I also dug the music he used. :duff

The reality though, is that the SSC figure is as wonky as ****. From the helmet sculpt, the diminutive cod piece, to the general inaccuracies of the armour overall, to that crappy base body - it's a complete misfire. The only thng they did better than HT maybe, is the weapon.

Thanks my friend . Glad to hear that : )

Good review, it's nice to see the two figures side by side. I passed on the HT because I had the SS version. Seeing them together I realize I actually prefer the matte finish on the SS one. The body on mine is fine and the armor stays in place once I have him posed. :)

+1 :rock

Well said, bro, well said.

Back