Prop Star Wars Ultimate Studio Edition Prop Replicas - Prop Shop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars Ultimate Studio Edition Prop Replicas

Really surprised there aren't any Rey Lightsaber videos. I know there are graflexs all over the place but j was curious to see how the grips looked on the prop shop version.

Apparently everything on the website is sold out now. Really strange....

It's just a website glitch. It was being discussed over at the Rebelscum boards. A member there called them and the customer service told him. They are still producing and taking orders.

I hope they are at least going to fulfill people's orders. Reading that the employees were "let go" and that the social media accounts were closed doesn't sound good for this company moving forward.

This Sucks just called Star Wars Collectables contact number and was informed that they have no information on the Prop Shop.
"Just Wait until next week and a manager should call me."
WTF!!!
I am 10 weeks into my wait for the Melted Vader and out 4300 dollars with nothin to show.

Why is it so god damn hard for anyone to reliably produce decent SW stuff??? Now this do any was trying to cater to an extremely small pod of collectors but it still seems as though nobody can pull it off.

Yeah it's odd. Efx, Anovos, and now Prop Shop all have their issues. It's like no one can do what MR did back in the day. I wish I bought everything that MR made back then if I knew how difficult it would be to get decent SW stuff nowadays.

As long as I can get good props on RPF, PropDen, RS and on other boards, I don't really care what happens with a company selling way overpriced stuff. Being also only interested in Original Trilogy Imperials this all makes it even easier for me. Hopefully Disney wakes up and considers better prices for their future props, though it might be a long shot, knowing the greedy Mouse. We'll see how this goes ...

Yeah it's odd. Efx, Anovos, and now Prop Shop all have their issues. It's like no one can do what MR did back in the day. I wish I bought everything that MR made back then if I knew how difficult it would be to get decent SW stuff nowadays.

this. we didn't know how good we had it back then.

Disney should just start producing replicas themselves or god forbid allow Anovos have a replica license. eFX you're waiting 3-5 years.

As long as I can get good props on RPF, PropDen, RS and on other boards, I don't really care what happens with a company selling way overpriced stuff. Being also only interested in Original Trilogy Imperials this all makes it even easier for me. Hopefully Disney wakes up and considers better prices for their future props, though it might be a long shot, knowing the greedy Mouse. We'll see how this goes ...

I'm in a similar boat re OT stuff, fortunately I have most of what I ever wanted, bar an SS Y-wing and an SS Star Destroyer.

Need companies that actually produce (efx I'm looking at you). Price isn't so much a problem, but where is the product!

propshop_rebelscum.jpg

So no more 3D printed Star Wars collectibles?

No more astronomical prices?

No more incredibly large collectible crates that take up too much space?

Oh no!

:banana

So no more 3D printed Star Wars collectibles?

No more astronomical prices?

No more incredibly large collectible crates that take up too much space?

Oh no!

:banana

Haha this.

Seriously I'd rather have them out of the picture and see an MR-like brand take that spot.

Wonder if their stuff is going to sell for more on the aftermarket though. I mean if it cost more than $4,000 to get the Vader helmet from them, are people going to pay $6,000 now? :lol

Haha this.

Seriously I'd rather have them out of the picture and see an MR-like brand take that spot.

Wonder if their stuff is going to sell for more on the aftermarket though. I mean if it cost more than $4,000 to get the Vader helmet from them, are people going to pay $6,000 now? :lol

I'll pay! Let me know if you find one for sale.

Back