EFX The Mandalorian Beskar Helmet Replica (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if superglue would help. Wish they made it more sturdy
I would not use superglue on this type of acrylic, it will melt and damage it and also affect the overall look. At least you can use E-6000 glue, it is transparent, elastic and has been used by collectors for ages. Or you can use a custom stand.

EFX had beautiful solid pole stands long ago, like you see on the Stormtrooper helmet, not sure why they changed to this crap.

eFX Helmet Stormtrooper 18.jpg

I would go for a replacement all-together. There's people on Etsy that do stuff like these and even plaques as well. For Star Wars helmets specifically.

I wonder if superglue would help. Wish they made it more sturdy

Superglue shouldn't be used on clear acrylic. But I don't think anything will really help it.

The stand is a creaky, irredeemable, inexcusable piece of trash that stays in the box.

I have a couple of older EFX pieces and those stands were great. Changing to this acrylic stand to cut costs is really unfortunate.

And a simple black or silver stand or even a paper towel holder is more elegant and sturdier than the crappy new "Y" shaped stand EFX makes now.

I don't think so. I am still waiting for mine to be shipped. I think I'm pretty far down the list though. But once I get it, I will do unboxing, review and comparison to the S01 helmet.

I cancelled mine after Sideshow announced the life size bust as I was not impressed by the really dark finish in the in hand pictures.

But for anyone that still wants this helmet, it's currently 10% off at Sideshow.

SWC10

I don't think so. I am still waiting for mine to be shipped. I think I'm pretty far down the list though. But once I get it, I will do unboxing, review and comparison to the S01 helmet.
Did you compare both ?
Where is the review if you made one ?
Thanks

Back