EFX The Mandalorian Beskar Helmet Replica (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They usually make more pieces than the announced edition number, for promotional purposes, for replacement etc., but those are not for regular sale. In this case, they will only make 1000 for sale as per the announced edition size, but only a part of them are sold through EFX directly, the others are going to various international distributors.

Makes sense. On the EFX site sideshow is not listed as an authorized seller, hope there?s no problems there.

A silly question. If this is only limited to 1000 worldwide. Then why are other suppliers still taking pre-orders? On the EFX site this is no longer available. Will they refund deposits or is it the fact that the 1000 haven?t been brought up?

Yep, every retailer they are selling these through has their own allocation. And as of today, it's still available directly through EFX though we all here know that's not a good idea.

Makes sense. On the EFX site sideshow is not listed as an authorized seller, hope there?s no problems there.

They've sold EFX items for some time now. I got my first EFX Mandalorian helmet through them without issue.

Yep, every retailer they are selling these through has their own allocation. And as of today, it's still available directly through EFX though we all here know that's not a good idea.

They've sold EFX items for some time now. I got my first EFX Mandalorian helmet through them without issue.

Good to know! I ordered mine through sideshow as it requires a lower deposit. I?m surprised that this hasn?t sold out yet. 1000 pieces isn?t a lot.

The first release had lots of problems with bad casted lines and cracks.

I think this time its ok to sell the helmets with the flaws..look at their prototype...:lol:slap

39938494ci.jpg

And complete silver ears and vent on the back???Never seen this on screen!

Good to know! I ordered mine through sideshow as it requires a lower deposit. I?m surprised that this hasn?t sold out yet. 1000 pieces isn?t a lot.

It's kind of a big edition size as far as licensed replica helmets go. The audience for such items is limited, though it'll sell out eventually.

Plus a lot of people who have the first many not be as keen on getting another. But better to order sooner than later, so it's good that you already did.

Ah, I did order it just now. What the heck. Better than looking for it later on ebay.

i Pre-ordered a nice 1:4 on Sideshow, with Baby Yoda floating next to the Mandalorian, would like to share but lost the link :dunno

Surprising to see some still available - perhaps because that store is asking for full payment up front. Still might be a good option at this point if someone is certain about buying.

I'm not familiar with the company. They seem to sell more trend merchandise than anything really high end. But they seem to have fair policies in place for customers so it seems like they'd be willing to refund someone if they wanted to cancel over delays.

It is still a good amount of money to pay upfront, though ultimately it's better than paying a scalper who bought it just to flip.

Being that it's EFX, the initial release date was more hypothetical than concrete.

I didn't expect it for at least a year after the original date when I ordered, though it'll probably take longer than that with everything going on in the world on top of EFX's track record.

Back