1/6 Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - 1/6th scale Kylo Ren Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick question for those who already own TLJ Kylo. How are the materials holding up? I'm interested in the boots especially. They seem to be made of the same material as Count Dooku's which I heard are prone to flaking. Any input would be much appreciated.

This will be my first Star Wars figure because I really enjoyed the character and Driver's performance. I held up from pre-ordering because I wanted to see how the final product turned out and man, that headscuplt is such an improvement over the proto. Marvelous.

Quick question for those who already own TLJ Kylo. How are the materials holding up? I'm interested in the boots especially. They seem to be made of the same material as Count Dooku's which I heard are prone to flaking. Any input would be much appreciated.

This will be my first Star Wars figure because I really enjoyed the character and Driver's performance. I held up from pre-ordering because I wanted to see how the final product turned out and man, that headscuplt is such an improvement over the proto. Marvelous.

Boots are a hard plastic on the TLJ boots and a slightly softer plastic on the TFA boots, I prefer the TFA ones as the soles aren't as thick (tall).

This must be in short supply because the HK Price is skyrocketing.

I believe it. Little hype for the movie plus a less-than-stellar proto would contribute to low pre-orders and a small production batch. He was available at secondary US retailers prior to final product reveal and supply dried up super quick once production photos hit. I bet this guy is like heavy mando - waitlisted at Sideshow before he even gets sent out.

I just pre ordered him on sideshow, its my first purchase in sideshow, but there ir no invoice in my paypal account for the Non-Refundable Deposit and the first payment is scheduled to may 5. its normal?

I just pre ordered him on sideshow, its my first purchase in sideshow, but there ir no invoice in my paypal account for the Non-Refundable Deposit and the first payment is scheduled to may 5. its normal?

Does it say "Payment processing"? If so then they haven't take the NRD yet.

Its say "PAYMENT PLAN IN PROGRESS", what should i do?
I found out that SSC card processing services are not working since yesterday, so this could be an on going problem this weekend.

I even chatted them end of the day Friday, and they said it may not be working until Monday. This might be why the transaction has not gone through and is pending. I was wondering if anyone else on the forum had similar issues with SSC shopping cart. So, it's possible this could be a related issue?

Last edited:
I found out that SSC card processing services are not working since yesterday, so this could be an on going problem this weekend.

I even chatted them end of the day Friday, and they said it may not be working until Monday. This might be why the transaction has not gone through and is pending. I was wondering if anyone else on the forum had similar issues with SSC shopping cart. So, it's possible this could be a related issue?

This explains a lot, i will have to wait until monday

Nice to see a comment on that, I tried to pay off Jango for next year last night and kept getting an error but my account has it pending twice for a payment.

Sideshow should really send out an e-mail when something like this happens. What a joke.

Boots are a hard plastic on the TLJ boots and a slightly softer plastic on the TFA boots, I prefer the TFA ones as the soles aren't as thick (tall).

Thanks for letting me know! Sounds like I shouldn't worry at all then.

It's always weird to me when they put the prototype on the box, especially when they changed the sculpt.

Now they just need to hurry up and make a Ben Solo. Remove the scar, poof the hair up a little, same pants and boots & a generic black sweatshirt and re-use the lightsaber from Rey, minimum effort.

Wow the light up helmet effect came out looking really good especially with the crazy pulsing effect damn.

The hood is so so though needs a custom cape really

Last edited:
Some caps from that video.
Screenshot_20210502-154249_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20210502-154237_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20210502-154500_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20210502-154339_YouTube.jpg

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Looks to me like they just went back to the TLJ sculpt and gave it new hair.

Still though, after watching that review I'm feeling a lot more tempted now to get this. Even though I didn't care for TROS as much as the first two movies, the figure does look really damn cool with that hooded cape and cracked helmet...

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Looks to me like they just went back to the TLJ sculpt and gave it new hair.

Still though, after watching that review I'm feeling a lot more tempted now to get this. Even though I didn't care for TROS as much as the first two movies, the figure does look really damn cool with that hooded cape and cracked helmet...

Looking at my TLJ Kylo right now and it doesnt look like this. Looks like a new sculpt to me.

I went ahead and ordered this today. While I didn?t like the movie I do like the character and this is a very good representation of him. Love that light up helmet. Might be worth getting a soap reactor for it. Would just look awesome lit up all the time on the shelf. Well done HT. Now lets see if they fix Reys sculpt since imo the proto is terrible.

I’m really happy they tweaked this sculpt. Looks so much better than the proto. I feel like I should wait a couple days and see what sideshow will be doing for their Star Wars event. Maybe even a nice $25 off coupon (I can dream lol), but at least I’ll get some more reward points. But anyway, I really wanted to WANT to get this but I couldn’t.. the sculpt just wasn’t doing it with the proto, but now… I’m in. I just hope they tweaked a bit Rey too.

Back