1/6 Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - 1/6th scale Kylo Ren Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks amazing....

Cant we have one ST figure thread that does not have people adding their negative comments about the film?

Just one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the cape on this guy a bit short? Or is it just in Justin's video? I'm assuming the robe can be adjusted if you move the magnets higher up towards the shoulders.

Looks amazing....

Cant we have one ST figure thread that does not have people adding their negative comments about the film?

Just one?

No, because the figures are inherently tied to the film.

For anyone whose watched wrestling, the sequels are like a heel wrestler getting beat up the whole match(TFA), and then just as they?re about to lose they hit their opponent with a low-blow (TLJ), and beat them to win (TROS) [emoji23]

Lol jokes aside, this figure looks great, prefer this look of the 3 movies. Pleased with how it came out, glad I PO?d this awhile ago.

I believe that even though they might not have been portrayed like you would have imagined they should), there?s nothing stopping you from picking up any of these figures, seeing them on your display and following your own head-Canon.

I really like this figure. Perfect representation of Kylo Ren.

But if I take the price development of the sequel trilogy figures into consideration, chances are bigger that it gets cheaper in the near future, right?

Not necessarily. The force awakens figures were significantly over produced and that is why they dropped in price. The last Jedi figures didn?t experience such a drop.

Not necessarily. The force awakens figures were significantly over produced and that is why they dropped in price. The last Jedi figures didn?t experience such a drop.

I agree. If you want this figure, you should probably pre-order it soon. Hot Toys is not making these in the amounts they did for the TFA figures. I wouldn't be surprised if it was waitlisted right after preorders get filled.

hey guys,

I'm running out of space and I'm thinking about selling my Last Jedi Kylo Ren, and I am not sure how to price it. What do you guys think?

With the release of the Rise of Skywalker Kylo Ren, I am still not sure if the Last Jedi version is better or worst.

I like that the coat of Rise of Skywalker version has a hood, but I'm not a fan of the red cracks on the Rise of Skywalker helmet.
Also, I actually still prefer the Last Jedi headsculpt.

Roughly how much value is the Last Jedi Kylo Ren worth now?

hey guys,

I'm running out of space and I'm thinking about selling my Last Jedi Kylo Ren, and I am not sure how to price it. What do you guys think?

With the release of the Rise of Skywalker Kylo Ren, I am still not sure if the Last Jedi version is better or worst.

I like that the coat of Rise of Skywalker version has a hood, but I'm not a fan of the red cracks on the Rise of Skywalker helmet.
Also, I actually still prefer the Last Jedi headsculpt.

Roughly how much value is the Last Jedi Kylo Ren worth now?

Depends how desperate you are to sell. There's not a lot of TLJ Ren's available in the aftermarket which would mean a positive for you.

I’m keeping TLJ Kylo because I like the hair better, the tailored tunic is better and I don’t like the split helmet look honestly.

I?m keeping TLJ Kylo because I like the hair better, the tailored tunic is better and I don?t like the split helmet look honestly.

The hair of TROS' Kylo is sooo much better and they improve the TLJ one in that, imo is the only bad thing about TLJ's version with the magnets of the cape

The hair of TROS' Kylo is sooo much better and they improve the TLJ one in that, imo is the only bad thing about TLJ's version with the magnets of the cape

I do prefer the hairstyle on the TLJ version personally, even though this one is more accurate

The flaring out of the bottom of the tunic and the thickness of the cape are the only things that bothers me. Otherwise I think it looks great, especially the sculpt.

Looks really good. I think the TLJ/TROS Kylo sculpts are both great and show him at different points. TLJ Kylo is more "accurate" to that movie since his hair is more messy, and I think the more aggressive look on his face fits there. The TROS Kylo looks a bit more mature and depending on lighting can look imposing or a little more neutral.

Both great figures - I think the body on this one is definitely a huge improvement. Agree with Old Lu about the flaring, the only real bummer on the figure. But I guess depending on the pose or cape use it might not be a problem. The TLJ tunic was great minus the zipper on the side.

I'd be interested to see someone try to put the TLJ tunic on the TROS body and see if it fits.

Back