1/6 Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - 1/6th scale Kylo Ren Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! Looks great! Glad I have him on pre-order. And glad to see the cloak is indeed removable.

So it should be another month til Sideshow gets him, right?

This looks great! Much better than the prototype. This is one the instances where the production headsculpt is quite different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got him paid off and cannot wait! I have the TFA version already and this will look great alongside that version.

Would've been cool for this to be have a DX version with a "redeemed" sculpt and the goodboy sweater lol.

Impressed, though. This is a huge improvement over the proto. Not sure if I'll pick it up - but I think it looks great and gives me hope for the Rey to hopefully be a bit better too.

I'm still waiting on my Beskar Mando *sigh*... next figure I really want that's up for order after is Snowspeeder Luke. But if Rey turns out good too, I'll probably grab these. Don't think they'll revisit them anytime soon.

Ended up ordering based on sculpt improvements. Despite having TLJ Kylo, I prefer this sculpt, the cracked helmet, and the hooded cloak. At that point I figure I might as well go all in.

Yeah, I’m thinking I’ll lock in a pre order after work today… I’d like to see if there are any comparisons between the proto and the final sculpt to see if there are actual differences or just the usual softening of production going on here.

Nice, but a pass from me. Trying to get rid of my Sequel Trilogy figures.

Great Kylo, might have to pick this up now. Hope Rey gets an improved sculpt.

I wonder if opinions on the Sequel Trilogy will change over time and gain more acceptance amongst Star Wars fans.

I remember the prequels got a lot of hate at the time of release but opinions softened over the years and those that grew up with the prequels have come of age now, driving the resurgence.

I grew up in those awkward years between the original trilogy and prequels but favored the original movies since those were the first I saw.

It seems as though the hair is thicker at least. It look a lot better than the prototype. I prefer the TFA costume for Kylo but otherwise this looks to be the definitive version of the character. I want ahead and ordered it this morning after seeing production photos. This is one of those that could have a low production run and i don't want to miss out. I do wish there were more pictures with his hood up. I am probably going to get Rey as well but I think I will hold off until we see production photos.

Looks really good, came out better than the proto for sure. I don?t have a Kylo and wouldn?t mind having him back in the collection. Sold my TLJ one last year. Hmmmm

It is useable. Not sure why people assumed it wouldn?t be.

ce76113d3ec0dd930fd9c51239f4e7f5.jpg

Because there were no photos shown of it with it up. That?s the first I?ve ever seen of it and thank you [emoji4]

Sent from a point in space and time.

I'm a moderate fan of the sequels, and I've picked up the previous two Kylo Rens since he's my favorite in these movies. I wasn't going to get this one, but after seeing those final product images, I had to. I just hope they show the final Rey the same attention they gave to Kylo, because I really want to have the matching Rey to go along with him.

Back