Star Wars Rebels Coming Fall 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Way to miss the point. But no, that's not hilarious at all. The fact that you would try to turn what I said around and imply that I find the death of innocent people "hilarious" is quite sickening and immature.

And FYI genius, there have only been four reported fatalities so far. Not "hundreds". :cuckoo:

Then what was the point? You have a laughing smilie after your question you obviously know has a horrible answer. :dunno

On topic, this could be promising. Especially if the design returns to McQuarrie's concept art like the prequels SHOULD have done. And if there are no Jedi characters as main characters, it will also be better. I want to see soldiers and mercenaries, space battles and ground battles and atmospheric battles. I want to see Imperial commanders rising in power (Tarkin is a must; Thrawn could be a possibility); I want to see Mon Mothma, Bail Organa, and Garm Bel Ibdis and other Rebel leaders forming the Alliance and gathering the underground movement into the force we saw in the OT.

But honestly, I don't know what we'll see. I'll give it a chance. Glad they're returning to the OT era. Or at least getting away from the PT era.Animated films filling in the gaps between the OT and ST would be nice. Especially if they don't piss on the EU and that means a Thrawn movie!

I love how everyone on this forum has to be incredibly confrontational about nothing.

Then what was the point? You have a laughing smilie after your question you obviously know has a horrible answer. :dunno
It was a bit of a sarcastic joke not having anything to do with those who have been killed/injured. :slap

I live in Oklahoma. It's just like walking up to someone else who's in the middle of this and saying "Hey, we've got some real nice weather today, huh?".

And Darth Waller himself is obviously OK since he's posting in the Star Wars thread on SS forums at this time.

FFS people.

No love for Lando? :monkey2

Depending on the scope of this, imagine if we couldn't get some stories of young Han and Lando, maybe even show Han getting the Falcon. There is some really interesting stuff they could cover if they're doing the time between PT and OT.

I live in Oklahoma.

Your post does not say that nor does your location. Of course anyone reading that online would take that the wrong way.... I wil apologize for coming off confrontational. But your point was lost to more than just Celtic in your initial post.

Agreed regarding Han and Lando. I'd rather see some smugglers/rogues/pirates get stories told than Rebels.They were in the spotlight in the OT. I want more gray characters introduced and I want to return to Mos Eisley and see Nar Shaddaa and Ord Mantell and all the seedier places of the galaxy.

Last edited:
No love for Lando? :monkey2

Oh Billy Dee, oh Billy Dee... how sexy is your... sexiness...? :cool:

I wonder if Tag isn't referring to young Boba, because he is a pretty huge fan of the Clone Wars. Seems like he is referring to those three, because during the course of their respective stories, each grows a fair amount and does some form of transformation, emotionally and spiritually.

But I could be totally wrong, and maybe Tag just likes old Boba Fett, who has what, six short lines of dialog and dies an embarrassing death.

Oh, that came out all wrong. Oh well. :lol

I did like Boba's progression on The Clone Wars, but I'll admit most of my obsession with the character is on a superficial level. He's got the coolest damn look in the whole saga. He does go out like a spazz, but I say he doesn't die in that Sarlacc. :pray: BOBA FETT LIVES. :rock2

Luke and Ahsoka, on the other hand -- yeah, the strong characters thing.

Way to miss the point. But no, that's not hilarious at all. The fact that you would try to turn what I said around and imply that I find the death of innocent people "hilarious" is quite sickening and immature.

And FYI genius, there have only been four reported fatalities so far. Not "hundreds". :cuckoo:

Well, I missed your funny myself, and actually reported your post. Only the second time I've done that since joining. Does that tell you anything? It was a pretty insensitive remark to make.

I'm in NE Oklahoma. Just had heavy rain around 5:00 and nothing since. I hope that's it!

Happy to hear you're all good. ;)

I will check it out... and the cocept sounds good, but then I remembered this will be animated.

Disney is going to ****-up Star Wars! :lol

the Han solo thing looks nice.. but I like it more realistic... I wanna have it like this.. that would be just to awesome:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqmGoYc9IpU[/ame]

I'm in NE Oklahoma. Just had heavy rain around 5:00 and nothing since. I hope that's it!
Ah, that's good. Moore must be cursed or something because this latest tornado followed the same path as the infamous May 3rd 1999 tornado apparently. This one was obviously far worse though. Two and a half miles wide, covered 20 miles, etc. I think it's possibly the worst tornado we've ever had.

Two days ago one came literally within a mile of the town I live in. It's the first tornado I've actually seen in person. Was hiding in the bathtub with my puppy and a mattress over our heads. :lol
Seeing the damage every year though, I really would prefer having a storm cellar. There's just no way you could survive in the hall/closet/bathroom if an F5 like yesterday's came over you.

Your post does not say that nor does your location. Of course anyone reading that online would take that the wrong way.... I wil apologize for coming off confrontational. But your point was lost to more than just Celtic in your initial post.

Well, I missed your funny myself, and actually reported your post. Only the second time I've done that since joining. Does that tell you anything? It was a pretty insensitive remark to make.
There's nothing insensitive about it. You're choosing to take it the wrong way.

The joke was simply that Oklahoma has very bad weather (ie tornadoes). Not "LOL people in Oklahoma are dying today!!". :slap

If I had said "Hello Darth Waller, I see you're from Oklahoma. How's the population today? :lol" then you'd be completely justified in reporting me.

If I had made the same joke about places known specifically for hailstorms, or simply thunderstorms would I still be insensitive? People can die from being struck by hail as well as lightning. :dunno

Anyway, enough derailing this thread.
the Han solo thing looks nice.. but I like it more realistic... I wanna have it like this.. that would be just to awesome:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqmGoYc9IpU
This is what I've been saying from the beginning. If they're going to make an animated film/series it needs to be done like the SW: TOR and SW: TFU trailers. Those were absolutely fantastic.

It's realistic enough for the live-action only fans, yet it's still computer generated so you have a lot more freedom with how the characters fight, star ship battles, etc.

Not having Ahsoka in this would be a major miss. Would link the shows nicely and bring in past viewers.

I wonder if they'll give some characters convenient flashbacks featuring unaired footage from the cancelled CW cartoon (assuming the animation style is the same of course.)

Last edited:
Not having Ahsoka in this would be a major miss. Would link the shows nicely and bring in past viewers.

What about those that didn't like the Prequels or the Clone Wars? Why drag that stuff into this? I say make this it's own thing with it's own unique characters.

Palpatine, Tarkin, Mothma, and Organa are all fair game for supporting characters. They're all presented in both the OT and PT and have a pretty important role in the Empire and Rebellion respectively. But the heroes should be new/original people in my opinion. No Jedi! Go watch reruns of Clone Wars for that. I'm sick of Jedi.

Back