Star Wars Rebels Coming Fall 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any early opinions on the Sith Inquisitor guy? He looks kind of cool. I think he wears a mask too.

Is this cartoon before Starkiller's time?

Any early opinions on the Sith Inquisitor guy? He looks kind of cool. I think he wears a mask too.

Is this cartoon before Starkiller's time?

Are you talking about this guy?

inquisitor.jpg

This is promising, especially with what people are saying about the voice acting. Steve Blum is a solid voice actor. I think he is great as Spike in Cowboy Bebop.

So far, she actually seems like the coolest one.

[video]https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/star-wars-rebels-meet-sabine-681433[/video]

Just excited to see OT stuff being introduced into an ongoing series finally. :yess:

I like the idea of a female Mandalorian ... will shall see..

while I disliking the animation more and more...

I've read that the Inquisitor is supposedly based off a McQuarrie design as well but can't find any of his art that looks like him. Does anyone have a link if that is indeed the case?

I think at Toy Fair they showed the Inquisitor guy with his battle mask on and he looked like a bit McQuarrie Vader-ish. Actually, I dont know much about McQuarrie designs so let me not act like I know what I'm talking about.

Back