Star Wars Print

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He just responded to my email. All three prints are still available, $15 each. Just bought a set.

Yep! I got the same email. I will probably be ordering a set as well. Unfortunately he cannot sell the Indy because it was a comission.

emailed him last night and got a confirm on all 3 11x14. asked him if he had a return of the jedi in 11x17 if not I would take one in 11x14 but have never heard back on where to pay or anything

Got my prints---and they are very cool---I think I am going to go three frames

I was reading through Tom's blogspot archives and found this comment from June 2009 which gives a timeline for when he completed this artwork, which is unique. I especially like the "The Thing" commission he did, he captured Kurt perfectly.

"...people have been asking for a while if i had plans to do a return of the jedi poster to go along with the new hope and empire strikes back i had done a few years back...and i finally squirreled away enough time to finally get it done. hope the people that were asking for it aren't disappointed...may the force be with you!" (Tom Whalen,2009)

Looks like he is a Star Wars fan as well:joy

I finally got around to ordering the three star wars prints from him. Can't wait to get this. I think I am going to get them framed together.

I never received a reply from him when I emailed him about the prints. Maybe I should try contacting him again.

Same here, I asked him about the prints, he said he had all 3 for $15 a piece then asked him if I can order a Return of the Jedi one and what is his paypal. then no reply tried a couple of times so there goes that

Back