Star Wars On Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too bad it wasn't online.

That's the killer part....the coupon that was sent out to everyone via email was good online OR in stores!
There wasn't anyone willing, though, to hand over the online code, so the only option for the 50% off was the in-store version.

I'm assuming the online coupon could be tied back to an email address and this is why it wasn't shared.
I know when I pulled up my online code it was a lengthy one, but when you went to redeem it online in checkout it shrunk to a generic 5 digit code. Very odd.

That's the killer part....the coupon that was sent out to everyone via email was good online OR in stores!
There wasn't anyone willing, though, to hand over the online code, so the only option for the 50% off was the in-store version.

I'm assuming the online coupon could be tied back to an email address and this is why it wasn't shared.
I know when I pulled up my online code it was a lengthy one, but when you went to redeem it online in checkout it shrunk to a generic 5 digit code. Very odd.

So how do I get on their email list? Do I have to join the member program thing?

Hopefully B&N will be around when this is released. :lol

Awwww, did someone miss this deal? :monkey2
:lol

It wouldn't surprise me if they did go under, though. They've basically given the store away the past year or so with the coupons. At least I got some items in-hand from this deal (plus Tron 3D combo due today).
SW and LOTR would be icing on the cake at this point! :yess:

So how do I get on their email list? Do I have to join the member program thing?

No membership required, just create an account under Sign In and provide your email address.

this is awesome news!!
god hopefully they will have at least one deleted scene clip
or show some sort of tweaking for the better to ANH e.g Luke's sabre on the Falcon. :p

man can dream right

That would be great if they redo all of the lightsaber visuals in the Original Trilogy also.

i wonder if the Lapti Nek scene would now be considered...a deleted scene ;)

they really need to have that in there somewhere..
and yes,the deleted sandstorm scene on Tatooine..

I also really hope they at least fix the green lightsaber problem in A New Hope. I do have these preordered.

I'm with everyone hoping they fix the green lightsabre in Ep IV, this is a must for me. I hope they re-do the new cloudcity shots again, when the falcon is entering the city ect... they still look to artificial.

oh,and that black on the Emperors hood when he is talking to luke,on the left hand side...it looks like a leech,very distracting.

insert the scene of gui gon sliding that probe droid to explain why they run back to the ship

oh and han shoots first...

Back