Star Wars On Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DEAL ALERT!!!!! Through April 3rd only!!! :panic:

I just put in a pre-order for this set on Blu-Ray from B&N for........$44.79 + tax (regularly 89.59 online)!!! :yess:

Here's the deal -
Print out the coupon (see below) and take it to your local B&N.
Ask at the Customer Service Desk to pre-order Star Wars: The Complete Saga on Blu-Ray.
They should ask if you want it shipped to home - say yes, as S&H is free for orders over $25.
Give them your info, then take the print out to the register to pay (yes, you do have to pre-pay, but a small price for such a deal).
Hand the cashier your coupon and the order form.
Disclaimer - this is a YMMV, but it seems to be working at most locations.
Just remember this is a surprise coupon, so act kind of shocked when they say you received 50% off ! :)
Hopefully you'll walk out getting this set at an amazing price!!!

Here's the info -
B&N in-store 50% off coupon -
https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1086733/

You can read other users experience with this coupon here -
https://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2800433

May the Force be with You!

Last edited:
Worked for me. 48.43 for the set. That is less than 10 bucks a movie!! Thanks Gibby!

Nice one Gibby...very clever of you. :) Might have to use that coupon tomorrow at our local Borders. :yess::hi5:

Thanks VASith! :hi5:

That's a good idea to take it to Borders!!!
My Borders was shut down recently...it was only 3 years old, otherwise I may try that as well. :monkey2

Just make sure to print out 2 coupons and use the other for LOTR on blu!!!

Worked for me. 48.43 for the set. That is less than 10 bucks a movie!! Thanks Gibby!

No problem! I'm glad it worked for you!
Did you pick up anything else?

Thanks VASith! :hi5:

That's a good idea to take it to Borders!!!
My Borders was shut down recently...it was only 3 years old, otherwise I may try that as well. :monkey2

Just make sure to print out 2 coupons and use the other for LOTR on blu!!!

No problem! I'm glad it worked for you!
Did you pick up anything else?

I meant B&N...I'm an idiot. :monkey1:monkey1

I just know if I try this I'll be the ONE guy they catch and say its not good on pre-orders. :)

Thanks guys for the tip! I just got back from my local BN and it works no problem, out the door for $48 and some change delivered to my door! Now I need to see if I need anything else?

Thanks guys for the tip! I just got back from my local BN and it works no problem, out the door for $48 and some change delivered to my door! Now I need to see if I need anything else?

Glad it worked out for you as well! :hi5:

I recommend the LOTR Extended Blu and Tron 2-movie collection (5-disc Blu)!

Printed-off two of them today. First store i went to some old cooter wouldn't allow it b/c of the set being a pre-order. So I bought the 10 Commandments deluxe set. With all discounts it only ran me $38. (Amazon has it for $54)

Went to the second store and they did not catch the preorder-ness of the SW Saga Set, so was able to get it for under $48. (Amazon has it for $90)

Thanks a ton for this info. You saved me $58 total today! BOOOOOM!!!

Back