Star Wars Live Action and Clone Wars TV shows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. This made me laugh really hard:

"You're asking the Keeper of the Holocron, so of course I'm gonna be a bit biased ..." :lol

Ian Abercrombie who voiced Palpatine/Darth Sidious in the show passed away yesterday.

I didn't realize it was the the same actor who played Mr. Pitt in Seinfeld.

500full.jpg

Mr Pitt died? :( The episode where he tries to see the 3-D picture is one of my all-time favorites. I also had no idea he did Palpatine's voice.

Now this is what the show should have been like since the very beginning.

As usual, the first half of the season was crap, but lately they've really stepped up into their own.

Since the four part clone series I can finally say I loving the show.

I'm sorry to hear of Mr. Abercrombie's passing. I do a ridiculously good Palpatine impression...perhaps I should apply for the job? I wouldn't even know how to go about doing that. :huh

Excellent episode!! One of my favorite this season.

I didn't get the Easter Egg until I read it here but I LOVED
Spoiler Spoiler:

Palpatine was great in this one, his shrewd, manipulative self as usual.

and also
Spoiler Spoiler:

In addition to
Spoiler Spoiler:
I liked how Obi's helmet (that he also took in the pawn shop) was
Spoiler Spoiler:

Ian Abercrombie who voiced Palpatine/Darth Sidious in the show passed away yesterday.

I didn't realize it was the the same actor who played Mr. Pitt in Seinfeld.

I didn't realize that either and Palpatine is my favorite SW character. I never even really thought about who voices the character since he doesn't appear in the show very often. Certainly not often enough.

RIP Mr. Abercrombie

That was awesome!

It's great having Bane back on the show, he's so bad ass. I'd love to see SS do a realistic PF of the character.

A PF would be nice (especially to go along with my Aurra PF) but I'd really prefer a Cad Bane 1/6....

Back