Star Wars Live Action and Clone Wars TV shows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars

I just don't have high hopes for live action SW acting after AOTC and ROTS.

I dunno it all depends on how they work it. And i'm much more interested in the ep3-4 timeline.

It already has a huge plus going for it, in the fact that George won't be directing the episodes.

Isn't he doing the first season first and then just producer or?? That what i thought i'd heard.

It already has a huge plus going for it, in the fact that George won't be directing the episodes.

We don't know that for sure yet (re: live action series). It wouldn't surprise me at all if he did helm some of them.

Lucas probably would rewrite the post ROTJ period, but I think it might be cool to have animated versions of some of the better books. Especially NJO and Legacy.

Call it a hunch but if Lucas went beyond ROTJ in Animated style I guarantee he'd write or have others write something that completely nullified the EU as we know it.
And I'd savor every moment of it. :monkey3

Why's that?

I like how Anakin's hair isn't fully grown to ROTS length yet. Nice little detail. Does Obi have grey temples yet?

Back