Star Wars Live Action and Clone Wars TV shows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars (SPOILERS)

Awesome. Judging by the titles of the first 2 episodes, I can already tell that they're gonna kick some major ass:rock can't wait to find out this ARC Trooper's name and/or SS to make one, but I'm getting ahead of myself:lol
home_wallpaper3.jpg

Interesting, they're moving towards the phase II clones.

with this new season having Republic Commandos and Arc Troopers, is it possible that Sideshjow might continue their cartoon line like the General Obi in armor?

I really don't see why they wouldn't continue that line, IIRC they said they'd be making Ahsoka. But I've been holding off on all the other Obi-Wan figures since the only one I want is the one in the Clone Wars(current series) armor

CW is one of the shows I'm most looking forward to returning this fall :rock

That is a frakking nice colour scheme on the phase 2! Yipe, if SS make it, they get me cash!

Thanks for linking that interview! I liked this part the most:

"I was the little girl that took my pre-school picture in my Karate Kid uniform, because I wanted to be The Karate Kid."

Reading that made Ahsoka that much cooler for me.

Can't wait for Season 3!

looking forward to this new season... but, i still wouldn't mind if they ended this war and continued with the first few years of the aftermath. that would be some good tv.

looking forward to this new season... but, i still wouldn't mind if they ended this war and continued with the first few years of the aftermath. that would be some good tv.

which is why I've been really looking forward to the live-action tv series:impatient:

Lucas has hinted that the live action tv series would focus on other characters from the Star Wars Universe... i think it is safe to assume the majority of us would love to see Vader and the Jedi Purge... his relationship with Tarkin... The Emperor's pursuit of greater dominance...

perfect for the animated series because it won't happen in the live action one.

I have a feeling that the live action series (which is now technically on hold indefinitely) will never actually happen. These animated shows are proving to be way easier (and cheaper) to produce for Lucas.

I didn't know it was put on hold indefinitely:monkey2 I definitely would love to see a series about the Empire in full power and how Yularen moves up in rank:lol I have absolutely no complaints about the CW series though, and would also love for it to continue since I think it's a very entertaining show.

I have a feeling that the live action series (which is now technically on hold indefinitely) will never actually happen. These animated shows are proving to be way easier (and cheaper) to produce for Lucas.

Fingers crossed. :pray:

i assumed Sam Witwers' hints on that xbox live chat that possibly a TFU
series was in the works,set between Ep 3 and 4
it could be bollocks though.....but would be a nice filler instead of TFU3 ;)
I hope that the cw series would follow on after Sith...so many awesome stories to be told,especially from the clones POV still :)

i'd be open for more series. stories from before episode 1, after episode 6, and between episode 3 and 4 preferably.

i assumed Sam Witwers' hints on that xbox live chat that possibly a TFU
series was in the works,set between Ep 3 and 4
it could be bollocks though.....but would be a nice filler instead of TFU3 ;)
I hope that the cw series would follow on after Sith...so many awesome stories to be told,especially from the clones POV still :)

You'd want to see them all retire a few years after ROTS? Remember, the ones who fought on Geonosis and in the Clone Wars are aging rapidly so they'd likely all be looooong gone by ANH.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Dee Bradley Baker (voices all the Clones), Catherine Taber (Padmé Amidala), Matt Lanter (Anakin Skywalker), Dave Filoni (Supervising Director), Ashley Eckstein (voice of Ahsoka Tano), Tom Kane (Yoda) and James Arnold Taylor (Obi-Wan Kenobi)

Back