Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys just need to mod Chewie’s face. Makes them look much better. I can’t find the thread on it but it’s around here somewhere.

Yea shouldnt need to tear apart a 250 dollar figure to make it look right....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Maz and big nose lady would probably be the stars though. Especially ol' brown eyes.

Did someone just mention my all time favorite Disney SW character? And imagining her in a stag film no less....oooooo la la!!!

nose2.jpg

I agree. But hot toys will never get it right so take the plunge.

Yep I get it and some of those customs (which is pretty much what they are after the extensive work performed) are quite impressive.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

I know everyone is mourning Peter’s death, but is there any merchandising events going on today for the May the 4th gimmick :dunno

We live in a timeline when sonic the hedgehog movie has almost as many views as the new Star Wars trailer. What a time to be alive.

We live in a world where a new Star Wars movie can be expected to be as crappy as a movie based off of a 30 year old video game.

Strange times indeed.

You know, AOTC was on yesterday and I watched (part of) it... and I have to say, it is truly an embarrassing movie.

I don't think any other Star Wars movie is actually embarrassing... but Attack of the Clones is. It's just so poorly written, poorly directed, super poorly acted... the romance dialogue is beyond. Padme is an embarrassment, Anakin is an embarrassment, the silly Jedi arena battle at the end hasn't aged well. The bugs flying around. Not consistent with the Death Star plans -- I mean, the bugs already had the Death Star weapon in place, glowing brighter than any other part. So what did Galen do again? I prefer RO so much more, that I blame this film for getting it wrong 14 years earlier. :D

I didn't remember AOTC being quite so bad. It's like on it own level, apart from the usual Star Wars.

To rank this movie anywhere other than the bottom of the scale is to have seen this movie between ages 1-12... there is absolutely no other excuse.

I didn't like TLJ... but I wasn't embarrassed by it.

Think about inviting some of your woman's friends over for dinner and a movie -- movie is AOTC. Could you make it through without making excuses? Or would you rather put in TLJ?

Back